Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
If you went back in time, what would you advise yourself when you were a kid?

Reactions: sserafim
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Climb back up, don't come out.

• Yay!
Reactions: chuerdhmproton, deathcalm, SVEN and 5 others
SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
Don't try that hard to "resolve problems" because you'll never be able to resolve all of them. There's no "perfect solution" when you're in a giant problem (called existence) itself, with you yourself being part of the problem. The desperate search for solutions will only cause you great pain.
Don't try that hard to fight or persist. It's all meaningless. You'll lose anyway. No one wins. Maybe you can't see it at this stage but your greatest achievement in life will actually be the source of your greatest suffering in the future.
Don't just believe whatever others have told you. Most of their words are lies. I know you're sensitive and therefore prone to fear but try not to let that control you. Living in fear or having standards of behavior based on fear is the worst way to live. You won't be able to prevent all of what you fear anyway. You'll suffer anyway because there are just too many ways for you to suffer in this life.
Enjoy your days as much as you can. Reduce suffering as much as you can. You'll make peace with your death sooner.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lookoutbelow, sserafim and Lost_my_soul
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Don't put too much faith into others, especially in the ones who are close to you the most, despite anything they say.
Try to be as independent as you can, as soon as you can, and be free.

• Hugs
Reactions: star_cell, deathcalm, Lookoutbelow and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To leave this existence as soon as possible, but I know that I would very likely still be trapped here as suicide is just so difficult and inaccessible for me. If it's actually straightforward to leave this existence, I would had left a long time ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: deathcalm and Lost_my_soul
Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
Retain your creative energy, don't pay any mind to what other people think, leave your father's house and don't go back.

outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
It may seem a little funny, but I will kill myself as a fetus in my mother's womb

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Keep to yourself, they are not your friends.

• Hugs
Reactions: jussrav, sserafim, deathcalm and 1 other person
ApparentlyNot

ApparentlyNot

Thanks for all the cats.
Jul 8, 2023
don't ever do heroin, or any opioids

generally I don't think there's anything I could tell my past self that would fundamentally change how broken I am, but I'm still interested to see where I would have ended up if I never was an addict.

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa, Kyrie Eleison
Sep 22, 2023
Your family will no longer care about you once your father's gone. They'll abandon you. And the moment you have an opportunity to make your life better and chose it, the opportunity was a lie. Everything is going to go downhill. You're gonna be hurt worse and feel more alone and abandoned than ever before. The thoughts that you have, dont hesitate. They'll only care for a few days/weeks tops and then forget about you.

• Hugs
Reactions: nanaka
MDMA

MDMA

Tired
Jun 9, 2023
to invest in bitcoin and get away from my family as soon as possible

• Yay!
Reactions: nanaka
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
"You have Austism. It's not curable. End yourself now before you suffer this next 40 years of misery.'"

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tesha, 12_Years_Late, sserafim and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
"You have Austism. It's not curable. End yourself now before you suffer this next 40 years of misery.'"
If I had known I'd be born with Asperger's/autism and ADHD, I would never even have consented to being born. Not like I had a choice anyways, but still. Honestly, fuck autism. It's honestly a curse