steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
For me, it's 9.5. Many things are in place and a will to do it

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
giving myself the benefit of the doubt & going w a 6😭i'll be homeless if i can't, which would open a whole new side of rock bottom for me.

i'm glad you're feeling confident & assured in urself, albeit a lil envious :') what's ur method?? if u don't mind me asking.

Reactions: funnyjoy and thepiecessatup
steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
giving myself the benefit of the doubt & going w a 6😭i'll be homeless if i can't, which would open a whole new side of rock bottom for me.

i'm glad you're feeling confident & assured in urself, albeit a lil envious :') what's ur method?? if u don't mind me asking.
hanging - preference full suspension - but partial is find too - what ever gets the job done

Reactions: hikikomorizombie
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
9 but I might ctb even sooner then feb

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: steppingoff
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Almost zero. I'm waiting for my Dad to go first and he seems ok at the moment.

Reactions: divinemistress36
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Do you have a surge of energy to move forward with it. It's how I feel
no I am just at the end of my rope I cant take this suffering much longer

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and steppingoff
hexd

hexd

I draw with silver, and it turns red.
May 3, 2023
also a 9, i have this big event to host on sunday. after that i have to muster up the courage to put my head on a train track.

huge lack of anything to help me, you would think cuz' its NY id have a way out and that is not the case at all.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Pretty much none unless some guaranteed, peaceful method becomes accessible. I really hate how we exist in this hellish anti-suicide society where suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible, I find it horrifying how we cannot just have the option to easily free ourselves from this cruel and meaningless existence in peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, hexd and steppingoff
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am at a 9. I have my materials and have already decided after years of contemplating it. Am leaving that 1 for whatever could go wrong going wrong.

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Next month is my birthday so I really wish the answer is 10.

Sadly, no matter how much I wish it I've procrastinated too much. It will take well over a month to prepare everything I need to be ready go out on my own terms even though I can feel the urge to CTB creeping on me almost closer than it's ever been but in a way I haven't felt before. My self hatred is ironically also interfering because I know I want to die more than anything else and I can't let myself have that so I keep piling on more bullshit reasons to live and it's annoying having to shoot them down all the time. I'd say my true chances of CTB next month are maybe 8 or 9 but who knows it could be a 3.

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
0-1, so almost 0 unless sth unforeseen is happening that would push me into a corner leaving me no other option but to attempt.

OP that would be nice as a poll, too. But anyway, no prob!

Reactions: mortuarymary and steppingoff
Ninja_Master

Ninja_Master

Dec 11, 2023
9, life is getting shittier by the day and i'm suffering both physically and mentally so it would be huge relief if it happens next month.

W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
I don't yet have all the materials to do it but I'm working on getting it to leave asap and waiting for the orders to arrive, hoping to ctb by the end of Feb but the likelyhood of it working out is probably only 4 at the moment. I hope to get over emetophobia and be done with this

S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
0-still have to tie up loose ends. The anhedonia and apathy is preventing me :(

D

Dutch1986

Jan 25, 2024
1 still looking for a good method and doing research

Reactions: Banan321 and mortuarymary
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
2, maybe 3. I was planning to do it towards the end of February but for now it's probably not happening

blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
Probably a zero. I work 70 hour weeks trucking at night and have such immense depression I can barely even move my head from the headrest. It's hard to kill yourself when you're too depressed to even feel motivation to physically move. This paradox of apathy has kept alive for some time now.

• Hugs
Reactions: dodo11, Hotsackage, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
G

gizmogone

Jan 21, 2024
9 to 10. Method is lined up, working on cleaning up some lose ends, and as soon as the shit hits the fan, that's when it will go down. Just waiting for the stink to become unbearable.

• Hugs
Reactions: blacksand and steppingoff
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Zero.
still things to do and sort out.

• Hugs
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Zero. I'm too pathetic to put in effort for life. The same thing applies for death too. Not to mention that I'm autistic and live with family

• Hugs
Reactions: dodo11 and steppingoff
dodo11

dodo11

Jan 27, 2024
Zero at the moment. Living in Australia makes it difficult to source SN which is my preferred method SN if I can't get N.

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
8 because I'm sure I want to die and planned everything by now and February would be nice to have a date to die in for.

Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
For me probably a 6 or 7. I'm trying to see how long I can hold out for but, if nothing changes then most likely it'll be a 8 or 9.

Banan321

Banan321

Do it once, do it right!
Sep 19, 2023
0 atm, prob 9 within this year. Looking for resources and surefire methods.