iloverilakkuma

iloverilakkuma

bear
Jul 5, 2023
I sat on a bench somewhere at night, snorted 4mmc so I just say everything that I think of and just recorded myself talking to the phone as if it was the person that the video is going to. my parents got a solid fuck you, it's your fault. best friend can get my stuff and told him he's the reason I was alive for as long as I was and my girlfriend got a whole conversation re-enacted just so she can talk to me if she ever feels like it, a last good morning and goodnight and a few words to thank her for everything
I don't know if I'd even be able to address my boyfriend in my letter, just because I don't even know what I could possibly say to him. I like the conversation reenactment bit though.

acerace

acerace

Jun 5, 2023
Even my note is fake lmfao I just have a letter for my dad and roommate telling them not to feel bad about what happened cuz I don't want them to blame themselves and feel guilty for my choices. I would feel horrible leaving a note abt how I rlly feel.

dumpsterfire

dumpsterfire

my melody
Jul 19, 2023
a short n sweet note to my dad to make sure he knows nothing was his fault, i forgive him for never being there, and that im sorry and i love him. hroup my brother in too but just in the "hey so in so"

IfyouareamanWinston

IfyouareamanWinston

Student
Aug 22, 2022
I would just confirm it was suicide and that I want a eco-friendly burial. Then say something like 'the people in this world that should kill themselves never do'. Just leave it at that.

M

MerryGoDown

Jul 1, 2023
I feel like people question my decisions too often, so I wouldn't bother explaining anything.
Instead, I would probably write individual messages to friends and family telling them how much I love them and how wonderful they are, and leave voicemails for the ones I really care for the most so they can hear my voice once I'm gone.
I would also say when I'm gone, they are free to be happy, free to be sad, I just don't want there to be any anger at my funeral.
I would want to ask for my organs to be donated for transplant, but I worry that would cause unnecessary fighting, so I might ommit that detail.

Reactions: poisontree
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
I dont know, nothing i write can make her understand, i already tried

I have a friend that can give her "The sorrows of young werther" when i ctb, i think its better like that

S

Spidsnoegenhat2

Jul 16, 2023
I have already written an suicide letter for the 3 time. It's will be the last one. This time on my PC. Have printed a couple of copy's and want to put the letter on an USB. Don't want some idiot or policeman to destroy it, to safe ther own skin or orders.

I need to explain. Why my life could be so bad. On emotional way, and to tell people to be better people, and try to get them to look inside. To respect other people. Yes I now it and hopeless wish.

28 pages. From my birth where I was born, and my death born twin. To now when I in an bad situation, because I always thinking Im worthless. And now where I find out I am, but can't do anything about it, because i have destroyed my life. In love is a bad feeling, and I'm not sure about, my death not should be going silent In the local media. I live on an island in Denmark, and all people knowing each other. All people in a big area will possibly knowing that I'm dead, an find out what is pushing me in the grave.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise
poisontree

poisontree

Jul 20, 2023
i think im gınna make it more like a will i wont ask not to have funeral and tell my mom to buy herself a house with the money where she wants and let my grandma move in with her so she doesnt have to pay her rent anymore.

Reactions: acerace
M

mirzani

Jul 9, 2023
I'll just wrote, " Don't worry, I'm happier now"

Reactions: MerryGoDown
poisontree

poisontree

Jul 20, 2023
I feel like people question my decisions too often, so I wouldn't bother explaining anything.
Instead, I would probably write individual messages to friends and family telling them how much I love them and how wonderful they are, and leave voicemails for the ones I really care for the most so they can hear my voice once I'm gone.
I would also say when I'm gone, they are free to be happy, free to be sad, I just don't want there to be any anger at my funeral.
I would want to ask for my organs to be donated for transplant, but I worry that would cause unnecessary fighting, so I might ommit that detail.
it would be very noble of you to do that, my step-father survived thanks to a donation

qwert3948

qwert3948

Apr 24, 2023
i think i have a lot of bitter shit to say, but i wouldn't have the courage to fuck someone so bad like that, blaming my suicide on them.
i'd rather just die in silence. it won't make a difference on what i said or not if i'm dead right?

S

Spidsnoegenhat2

Jul 16, 2023
28 pages about my whole life. Could have written much more pages, but I only written the most nesesary. To get them understand why I ended like this. Also about my thoughts about people's personalities. The gap between anxious and narcissism and its consequences

nitrixe

nitrixe

kaboom
Jul 22, 2023
I remember writing one when i was 13. ill write as much as I remember.

"I hope none of you put the blame on yourselves, though some of you are to blame.

"My brother. I hope you know you are also partially to blame. All these years ive had to put up with you and my moms abuse. Ive always wanted an older brother, but not this type of brother. We might be related by blood, but we are in no way related by heart. and ill never forget the time you did that to my friend and she never got the justice she deserves"

"My uncle, whos been constantly assaulting me for as long as i can remember, i hope you get what you deserve. God knows how many people you've done the same thing to. I hope you suffer. "

mom, you are mainly responsible for this, but i hope you know i never stopped trying to get you to try and love me. I never understood why you would hurt me for simply being alive, but anyways i hope you know i still tried to love you even after everything you put me through as a child. I remember always being jealous of my friends and how they would talk about their mothers and how sweet and understanding they were, and when it was my turn to talk i would have pull a lie out of my ass and say "oh my mom is always so nice to me and she takes good care of me". I said that because i was scared of the thought of losing the one person who brought me into this world. "

"Ive always envied my brother because he seemed to get all the love and leave none for me. Ive always wanted to be able to look up to you, but now i cant help but feel frustration everytime i glance at you. i hope you never come in contact with another child again. The thought of another child being treated like me hurts. "

I know its corny but i was 13 years old so.
I got in a lot of trouble afterwards

G

Generic_Account

Jul 18, 2023
Honestly nothing, all i could write i said repeatedly over the course of my life. If they did not listen, hard luck for them.
And there's appeal in the pettiness of depriving them of closure

L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
Just a word of warning, in the UK, if you write a letter and have it as a physical copy near you, the police will cease it. If the police find the letter and it has any sort of 'blame' or anger they won't show it to the intended recipient. If it's a loving letter, they may or may not show the intended recipient. So I'm going to make sure I don't just have that one copy but also hide more copies and send some by post maybe because wherever it's hidden it's likely to be found by police during a search if it's for recipients who share your home address.

• Love
Reactions: nitrixe
BBY

BBY

Done for.
Feb 18, 2023
If I'll write anything it's just to say my uncles family isn't welcome at my funeral.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Heads hanging heavy, bereft of breath,
Pretenders in life, partners in death.

Promise of peace, the perfect place,
Judge and Jury, God's good grace.

Delivered from darkness, shadows set free,
Forever in favour, Heaven's happy guarentee.

Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
I actually started writing notes, the most detailed one for my best friend, two more for friends that have always cared and one for family friends. Only the latter has been completed because of less emotions involved.
The final would be for my parents but I haven't even started writing yet, I get too emotional and cry too much.
Anyway, I would try to explain what drove me to my decision, I would stress out that nothing they could have done would have helped me, that my parents did nothing wrong in raising me, that I love them immensely, that I had an intense and fulfilling life but now have reached a point where I feel broken beyond repair.
I would then ask to be cremated and my ashes be scattered, NO funeral service, and finally would state what I want to be done with my belongings.
It would be very hard for me since I know that nobody would truly understand the reasons why. Plus, I have people who care (albeit only a handful) and loving parents, something most of you don't have, and that makes me feel guilty.
But it's not the time yet.

Saberhagen

Saberhagen

Dec 15, 2023
Who will you write to? What would you say? Idk I just wanna hear others thoughts on this.
I would write to friends that I had great fun with and just put it in writing that I really appreciated the memories and that it was very fun.

MarsProxy

MarsProxy

Nov 27, 2023
My partner left me a note. It's short and sweet, but it destroys me every time I read it. He also left behind some documents at the scene, specifically a highlighted copy of the UN's "Right of everyone to the enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of physical and mental health" and a copy of Emile Durkheim's Suicide with a post-it note on it saying "not everything is biomedical."

KillMeh

KillMeh

Sep 13, 2023
I hate you very much. You shouldn't have been a mother, we both know it. Now you'll have to live with the fact of how much you sucked the life out of me. I killed myself because I don't want to be like you (:

But in reality it gonna be: call the cops, love you lots.

Hdiendiewwkwi

U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
I'd tell him it's not his fault

vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
I'd want to be very clear that it was what I wanted and that the act in no way reflects on those addressed. I'd want to plant the seeds that grow to help them frame my death in a managable way. Answer as many of the questions they are likely to ask in the aftermath.

• Love
Reactions: Mayonaise
exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
Sometimes I think about writing an elaborate note regarding why I did it, who made my life a living hell and who helped. Something bold and dramatic and drawn out and manipulated and worthy of publishing in the papers.
Other days, I think about disappearing without a single trace. The people who know, know.
There really isn't anything left to say.
I've got plenty of hints and answers in journals and online posts. Surely my suicide note is already compiled online, just scattered into a lil easter egg hunt.

gotomrg

gotomrg

Mar 10, 2023
i used to imagine me writing letters to all the people who i was close to. now i think i'll just say i'm sorry and ask my mom to find a new meaning in life. its hard to come up with a note now as im an adult and not a teenager. an adult suicide feels different. its a new concept for me, i dont understand how to view myself now. i wished i killed myself when i was 17 or so. (im 21 now)