• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
Fly to Peru for 20 hrs each direction or use SN when you have Crohn's disease? I have SN+Meto+Xanax. But I'm scared because I don't want t survive and have my condition worsen. It's a scary thought.
I also have a lot of back pain as I have Ehlers Danlos so sitting for 20 hours seems like a monumental task. I just can't decide what to do but I l now i'm at the end of the road and there is nothing that is pushing me forward anymore, and when you no longer have that, when you are chronically ill, it just makes everything so much worse. I don't recognize myself anymore and I don't want others to experience me when I no longer give a shit. Life for me is just daily taks to keep me somewhat afloat and I can no longer do that efficiently, and seeing myself look and feel worse and worse is adding tothe feeling of impending doom. I just can no longer control it for the lack of will, resources and natural aging and progression (I'm 34 in August).

I just don't know which way to go as my worst fear is surviving and be off worse. There is no hope it will ever get better.(I have more illnesses that aare chronic as well)

Anyways, what would you do?

• Aww..
Reactions: DepressedDude
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
If there is an option for transfers, it might work. You won't be stuck to the seat for 20 hours. Otherwise, it looks like you have enough supply for SN method.