• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fayth2567

Oct 18, 2022
Title says it all. What would you do with your last week?

I think I'd pick up smoking it looks relaxing. I'd probably play my favorite games like final fantasy 9. Eat at a buffet a few times. Sleep in til afternoon. Go out to eat with my family one last time. I don't know what else. Kinda looking for ideas lol

Reactions: Pyxel
I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
I'm living it right now. I'm spending all my money on whatever the hell I want. Credit cards? Maxing out. Why the hell not? Day of, I plan on getting high and drinking and just enjoying myself. Such a sigh of fucking relief to know that I won't have shit to worry about anymore. None of it matters. Other than doing those things, I don't have plans. I'll do what I want, when I want to.

• Yay!
Reactions: doomedtoroam, Glandular, TheGoodGuy and 2 others
F

fayth2567

Oct 18, 2022
I'm living it right now. I'm spending all my money on whatever the hell I want. Credit cards? Maxing out. Why the hell not? Day of, I plan on getting high and drinking and just enjoying myself. Such a sigh of fucking relief to know that I won't have shit to worry about anymore. None of it matters. Other than doing those things, I don't have plans. I'll do what I want, when I want to.
Oh very nice, I should do that

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
A month prior to Id do as much as I can, get as many experiences as possible (splurge on things I never allowed myself previously, go to places I was too shy to visit before, talk to people lol). A week before, I'd probably try my best to relax. Re-read some of my favorite manga. Replay some games. Eat my favorite foods. Maybe even drink, even though I normally don't. Provided that I still have people around me, be with them as much as possible. Prepare everything for suicide a few days prior.

When I write this out, kinda sounds like the same stuff people do for their pets before euthanasia lol. I guess it's the same principle at the core, have fun, do things you couldn't do before.

Reactions: doomedtoroam and fayth2567
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I would eat a lot of delicious food before I die, as well as go traveling one last time. I'd go to Cote (a Korean steakhouse), and then fly to London for afternoon tea at the Savoy. Afternoon tea there has been on my bucket list forever, ever since I stayed there and had the chance to go but didn't.

Then I'd go to Scotland (specifically Edinburgh, I went there before and loved it). I also want to go to the Inverness and the Isle of Skye. I really liked the Scottish highlands and I want to go there again.

After that I would go to France (Paris & Mont Saint-Michel again as well as other places). I might try to travel to as many places in France as possible before I die. I had wanted to go to other countries as well but I don't know if it's feasible/reasonable to go to so many in only a week's time. One week is not enough for these travel plans…
I'll do what I want, when I want to.
This is such a mood

Last edited:
I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
I would eat a lot of delicious food before I die, as well as go traveling one last time. I'd go to Cote (a Korean steakhouse), and then fly to London for afternoon tea at the Savoy. Afternoon tea there has been on my bucket list forever, ever since I stayed there and had the chance to go but didn't.

Then I'd go to Scotland (specifically Edinburgh, I went there before and loved it). I also want to go to the Inverness and the Isle of Skye. I really liked the Scottish highlands and I want to go there again.

After that I would go to France (Paris & Mont Saint-Michel again as well as other places). I might try to travel to as many places in France as possible before I die. I had wanted to go to other countries as well but I don't know if it's feasible/reasonable to go to so many in only a week's time. One week is not enough for these travel plans…

This is such a mood
Oh I'd go see where Flamel lived in France, if I went!

Reactions: sserafim
tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
I'm living it right now, and unfortunately I'm not doing anything as interesting as everyone else's comments. I quit my job situation I can just stay home everyday, sleep in really late, and go to the park with my dog in the afternoon. I've been buying whatever food I want, and I'm planning to road trip to the beach tomorrow since I've never taken my dog there. but honstly i've just been really depressed and lazy and I've just been lying in bed playing Roblox and thinking about death

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Freyja13, Unknown21, antilife and 1 other person
I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
I'm living it right now, and unfortunately I'm not doing anything as interesting as everyone else's comments. I quit my job situation I can just stay home everyday, sleep in really late, and go to the park with my dog in the afternoon. I've been buying whatever food I want, and I'm planning to road trip to the beach tomorrow since I've never taken my dog there. but honstive just been really depressed and lazy and I've just been lying in bed playing Roblox and thinking about death
What are your plans for the pup, if you ctb?

Pyxel

Pyxel

Sleepy
Sep 10, 2023
Get in my car & go from town to town doing whatever I want. Waste money on even the most unnecessary things. Essentially do all the things I can't do under normal circumstances. What a dream it'll be.

I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
I'll get laid one last time, too. Been chilling with a girl, and I've been setting that up. I'll be renting a kickass airbnb or dope hotel room and it'll go down.Spending that money baby.

anhedonicNfoggy

anhedonicNfoggy

i don’t know
Aug 7, 2023
Honestly I'll not do anything out of the ordinary because I wouldn't want others to be suspicious. I wouldn't max out cards or take drugs. Maybe I'll order a nice meal but my mind will be mainly on making sure I have everything set in place and won't fail bc of X factors. Will be a bit stressed from that. I also wouldn't feel comfortable traveling bc I feel nervous seeing people. But I could go to the park to enjoy the sky in my last days. I'll be afraid of hanging out with family one last time bc I don't want them to notice signs

I just don't want to get my hopes up too much by enjoying my last days bc I don't know for sure if it will be an "attempt" or a success

Last edited:
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
My last week starts tomorrow and I have no plans, life is going on as usual, nothing interests me enough.

Reactions: cscott
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
My preferred way of passing the time would be sleeping, I don't have any interest in existing and it's tiring simply being conscious and aware. Sleeping is the best way to pass the time as it's the closest thing to not existing which is all that is ideal as there is no value or benefit to existing, it just causes harm and leads to suffering.

whisperjump

whisperjump

i am the thing i've tried to kill over 8 times now
Sep 9, 2023
it's hard to enjoy things right now if i'm being honest, i'm sure a few of you can relate to me on this.. i would spend time with my pets. i would smother my cat in the love she deserves and hope her last memory of me is that one. i wouldn't wanna overthink it. there's too much to say and do when it's going to be over soon.

vennnice999

vennnice999

Deathly
Sep 16, 2023
I, unfortunately won't be able to travel, so I´d settle on eating lots of delicious foods and pick up smoking again. Probably not smart to go all crazy to avoid people being suspicious and start asking a whole bunch of questions. I also would spend as much time as possible with my two toddler siblings.

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
nothing, just my usual routine, i'm not doing anything special just because i'm ctbing next week

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Watch some movies, nothing extraordinary.

Reactions: DumbGirl
D

DumbGirl

Sep 9, 2023
I'll do nothing in particular that my usual routine, just listening music and go
If i do something special or meaningful and i fail, it will just bring me down.

icantSleep

icantSleep

Aug 1, 2023
you can do
Title says it all. What would you do with your last week?

I think I'd pick up smoking it looks relaxing. I'd probably play my favorite games like final fantasy 9. Eat at a buffet a few times. Sleep in til afternoon. Go out to eat with my family one last time. I don't know what else. Kinda looking for ideas lol
try to having most short fun stuff yeah you can smoke (i do i'll more when my ctb comes) play vidio games if you like too get ready to leave this brutal world like body caring and then go on your painless method then evrything will be ok till the point of the end ... peace and no suffuring no pain .. i wish u the best X

K

kwazeetech

Mar 20, 2023
Honestly I'll not do anything out of the ordinary because I wouldn't want others to be suspicious. I wouldn't max out cards or take drugs. Maybe I'll order a nice meal but my mind will be mainly on making sure I have everything set in place and won't fail bc of X factors. Will be a bit stressed from that. I also wouldn't feel comfortable traveling bc I feel nervous seeing people. But I could go to the park to enjoy the sky in my last days. I'll be afraid of hanging out with family one last time bc I don't want them to notice signs

I just don't want to get my hopes up too much by enjoying my last days bc I don't know for sure if it will be an "attempt" or a success
This is me also. There is no one who would notice as my immediate family is not on speaking terms with me. Depression, extreme stress and lack of caring anymore have left me alone for several years except for my son. He's the only one I have to worry about and the only reason I haven't acquired the necessary drugs yet. I don't care to go anywhere or do anything. I am just slowly getting affairs in order and not being suspicious. Once anyone notices signs, they will move in and cause trouble, call authorities and won't leave you alone or worse: institutionalize. That limbo is unbearable.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
be a fatty and eat all types of junk food without having to feel bad about it.

perhaps also travel alone? see different parts of the world and explore, since I won't have that opportunity again.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Depending on my circumstances, but yes I will try to enjoy some experiences, eating foods that I never tried before, and of course as the week draws to a conclusion, will prepare mentally and physically as I go forward towards CTB.

deadtrace

deadtrace

Aug 7, 2023
Well, I'd like to think I'd go hard on everything I want to do and just stop giving a fuck I'm gonna die anyway.
But I'm starting what is hopefully my last week and well I just stay inside feeling worse and worse....