• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thebelljarrr

thebelljarrr

Apr 26, 2024
Reading. Anything, novels, poetry, biographies, stories, diaries, etc etc. Also love drawing.

• Love
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and Saturn_
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
strangest hobby (and definitely a product of my ocd but let's not address that) is reading wikipedia pages. i have 181 currently open on my phone alone. plus a few hundred more on my desktop.

does the knowledge stick? ehhh sometimes yes sometimes no. but it's a compulsive Need to Know and occasionally i come across some really fun information so i can't complain.

some current highlights are:

postpartum psychosis
fire ecology
criticism of the church of jesus christ of latter day saints
the jakarta method
lumpenproletariat
and scandinavian colonialism
Not weird at all. I think I understand the reasoning from, I guess, a psychological standpoint. It takes a lot less dedication than reading something like a full-length novel from start to finish, yet is chock full of information and very comprehensive. It's free and at the tips of your fingers. One of the remaining few gigantic websites that hasn't turned to shit. Of course reading a Wikipedia article won't teach you everything about a topic, but it's a very good starting point for learning considering all the sources it links to. I used to do a lot similar was a kid. Maybe I wouldn't read tons and tons of Wikipedia articles, but I loved to stuff my head with random information and factoids. That kind of love for learning for the sake of learning has unfortunately withered away thanks to burnout. It's great you still have something like that :D

• Hugs
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and jar-baby
trappedinthislife

trappedinthislife

May 13, 2024
Nuclear and all that surrounds it. Accidents, history, the way it works, etc.

• Love
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_, jar-baby and Saturn_