Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Long story short... I'm friends with my fiancee's friend's boyfriend and she is friends with his girlfriend. They are pretty much roommates at this point and she loves to start shit/drama. She's childish as hell herself (calls him that because he avoids her bull shit playing games). I know this all sounds like high school all over again lol sad because we're all almost 30. I know she's using him overall. When they broke up in the past, she went and fucked this guy, felt bad and they agreed getting back together (gross). He didn't want her talking to that guy anymore though, but recently I found out she is still talking to him with his name as a female's name. To me, that's straight up bullshit getting mad at him and showing her ass in front of people because he's playing a video game with a female (she'll hear it in his headset) as if females don't game either. So basically, he's playing with some random chick probably on the other side of the country, and she's talking to an "ex" that she had sex with under a female's name, which he specifically said "DO NOT DO THAT BECAUSE HIS PENIS WAS IN YOU in between us" understandable for obvious reasons.

What would you do? Be honest with your friend and ruin their relationship, or hold onto that guilt and let it keep going on? Two people... not happy at all... and just be miserable overall because neither have the "balls" to end it, unless that was said most likely.

Another note to consider, she loves to publicly post her drama on Facebook looking like some lunatic and he's just like "dudeeee chilllll Jesus Christ"

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
It took me a few minutes to understand what's going on in your post lol. I think it depends how close of a friend they are for me to be comfortable in being honest. If it was a close friend I wouldn't have problems just saying it as it is if it's a toxic relationship and he needs to get out. I would also want what's best for them so I guess I would probably try and make him see that it would be better for him to break it off

Reactions: Blue LIPS
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
if it were me I'd tell the friend, but I've also lost friends by being honest because they weren't ready to handle it.

E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
I wouldn't get between them. Relationships are complex, you may think you understand theirs but probably you don't cause you don't know enough about their feelings really.

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
It took me a few minutes to understand what's going on in your post lol. I think it depends how close of a friend they are for me to be comfortable in being honest. If it was a close friend I wouldn't have problems just saying it as it is if it's a toxic relationship and he needs to get out. I would also want what's best for them so I guess I would probably try and make him see that it would be better for him to break it off

I appreciate everyone's input and I would have to agree about the degree of friendship we have and it's not very high lol I spoke to my only friend of that degree and he said the same thing. So I suppose I'll let them be :) now to find the popcorn...

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Even if we weren't good friends I'd want to know. But yea he could turn on you if you do tell him. Kind of a sketchy situation all around, she'll get caught eventually even if you don't say anything.