• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
It is rather unlikely that happens. The conservatives call Francis a crazy communist well my reforms would not please them either.

Let's say I had the full power. If we mean it literally the old crazy idiots would rather murder me in a complot to avoid such reforms.

Abolish the celibacy immediately.

Stopping their attempts to block assisted suicide laws

Cutting the income of most priests and bureaucrats to the bare minimum and tell them Jesus would have wanted that. A life in poverty and service for the people.
With the saved money I would give checks to all the victims of abuse that was caused by church staff. And with high amounts not the shameful bare minimum that they currently give away.

Selling apartments and other properties owned by the church or give them for free to the homeless and poor. And I would tell to everyone who would try to stop me quoting Jesus and saying the holy spirit talked to me (the embodiment of God on earth) and demanded that. At the lasted then they would call me insane and force me to take antipychotics.

I could even go further if no assassin killed me already. Proclaiming that I turned atheistic and that God does not exist. Revealing all the dirty secrets of the Vatican and there are a lot of bloody ones for sure. I would try to clarify all the crimes that the church is hiding.

I don't know maybe this thread is a little bit disrespctful against the church. There are some volunteers in the church that really try to improve people's lives. However I think the higher ups are corrupt, protect each other and are defending a system which hides abuse and other crimes. They ruined so many lives and still they don't have the courage to admit their guilt.

Last edited:
disillusion

disillusion

Entp
Nov 6, 2020
I grew up catholic. I would make it possible for women to be catholic priests / pope too. Not just nuns. Will prosecute more of those sickening pedos. Yeah will do my best to remove all the insane dogma or absurdity or corruption. ( idk well) after thorough investigation. Will use church wealth in really needy places than adorning church and all the bs.
Yes def pro euthanasia( free will is in bible

I also agree with everything u said except..
Why abolish celibacy? They know what they arr signing up. It is not for everyone but priests know they r going to be celibate and it does not kill them. ( btw I am celibate for so long because no desire)

Reactions: Rocinante
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I grew up catholic. I would make it possible for women to be catholic priests / pope too. Not just nuns. Will prosecute more of those sickening pedos. Yeah will do my best to remove all the insane dogma or absurdity or corruption. ( idk well) after thorough investigation. Will use church wealth in really needy places than adorning church and all the bs.
Yes def pro euthanasia( free will is in bible

I also agree with everything u said except..
Why abolish celibacy? They know what they arr signing up. It is not for everyone but priests know they r going to be celibate and it does not kill them. ( btw I am celibate for so long because no desire)
I think the celibacy is one of the core reasons why they are abusing children in such a systematic way. They cannot satisfy their sex drive otherwise with another adult person.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
It is rather unlikely that happens. The conservatives call Francis a crazy communist well my reforms would not please them either.

Let's say I had the full power. If we mean it literally the old crazy idiots would rather murder me in a complot to avoid such reforms.

Abolish the celibacy immediately.

Stopping their attempts to block assisted suicide laws

Cutting the income of most priests and bureaucrats to the bare minimum and tell them Jesus would have wanted that. A life in poverty and service for the people.
With the saved money I would give checks to all the victims of abuse that was caused by church staff. And with high amounts not the shameful bare minimum that they currently give away.

Selling apartments and other properties owned by the church or give them for free to the homeless and poor. And I would tell to everyone who would try to stop me quoting Jesus and saying the holy spirit talked to me (the embodiment of God on earth) and demanded that. At the lasted then they would call me insane and force me to take antipychotics.

I could even go further if no assassin killed me already. Proclaiming that I turned atheistic and that God does not exist. Revealing all the dirty secrets of the Vatican and there are a lot of bloody ones for sure. I would try to clarify all the crimes that the church is hiding.

I don't know maybe this thread is a little bit disrespctful against the church. There are some volunteers in the church that really try to improve people's lives. However I think the higher ups are corrupt, protect each other and are defending a system which hides abuse and other crimes. They ruined so many lives and still they don't have the courage to admit their guilt.
How did you even come up with this question??

Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
How did you even come up with this question??
Noname is an endless wellspring of amusing hypotheticals.

If I woke up as Pope Francis I'd probably undo all the reforms of Vatican II. I'm not a Catholic but from my understanding that was the beginning of the church's transformation into its current communism-but-with-Jesus trajectory. Despite some reservations (like the hardcore pro-life stuff) I still figure it's better to have traditional Catholicism as a cultural bulwark against that than to just blow it all down from the inside.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Noname is an endless wellspring of amusing hypotheticals.

If I woke up as Pope Francis I'd probably undo all the reforms of Vatican II. I'm not a Catholic but from my understanding that was the beginning of the church's transformation into its current communism-but-with-Jesus trajectory. Despite some reservations (like the hardcore pro-life stuff) I still figure it's better to have traditional Catholicism as a cultural bulwark against that than to just blow it all down from the inside.
For sure, I wish I knew noname in real life and that we could discuss hypotethicals togheter at a bar or something. I'd do that with my friends all the time before corona.

Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
lol love the randomness of this question. I would scheme to systematically undermine and dismantle the church.

Reactions: noname223
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I'd ctb immediately, what a nightmare it would be to be him.

Q

qiuyu

Feb 2, 2023
i dont know anything about the pope or his religion. i just came to know about catholic stuff in the movies which is very little. the churches are quite beautiful. i think it would be a life better than mine and id be glad. because hey free sightseeing