articledon

articledon

Student
Feb 27, 2021
I shutter to think about that....since I'm basically a hermit I guess self isolation would be my method until the grim reaper takes me

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Callie Arcale, Sensei and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Fly to Myanmar, openly join the protests against the military junta there and get shot in the head.

• Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: Callie Arcale and sunsetintehwoods
articledon

articledon

Student
Feb 27, 2021
I'd pay someone to kill me. You said suicides impossible but you never mentioned murder.
I was thinking the same thing...I don't even safely lock the doors in my house now hoping someone with a firearm will come in and take me out...yep that's where I'm at

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Brick In The Wall
Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Maybe I would actually learn to live with my grief. I am not sure...

• Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I would kill myself.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: booray and Callie Arcale
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Suicide is not an option for me. I tried and failed, I am very weak and mentally frail.

What would I do if suicide were impossible? Precisely what I'm doing now: go to work 9-5 and suffer 24/7.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: JusttryingtoDeal, ashedout, Kbeau and 1 other person
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
I'd go into the harsh elements like freezing cold snow until my body shuts down.
Does that still count? I suck at this.

K

Kbeau

Student
Jan 17, 2021
I'd probably end up in a psych ward and die there as an old mad man. I don't think I have the strength to be a normal person anymore.
Yep
I guess I'd try and exercise all the time to distract myself and try and wring out some endorphins

Last edited:
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
I would join the army, it's a loophole, suicide but technically not suicide

Reactions: Kbeau
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Shit this is why I need get a well paying job/career soon. In the event that I'm too chicken shit to end it. That way I can live on my own as a hermit and watch movies/play video games all day until the grim reaper knocks on my door. I heard its dangerous for old people to be depressed because they die sooner than the happy ones. Perf. I'm always depressed. At any luck a quick heart attack will take me since I feel I have a weak heart.

FreeAngel

FreeAngel

Student
Mar 3, 2021
If suicide wasn't possible I'd wait for God to decide when I'm going to leave this world

• Love
Reactions: ashedout
ashedout

ashedout

Jan 22, 2021
I would let all my eating disorder habits take over and let that kill me....or be institutionalized until I die. I'm just not cut out for the real/normal world anymore

T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Spend my life in a Valium/ alcohol/ cocaine haze.

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
There are easy reliable methods but the governments are restricting and controlling our access to them. Shit world, being run by shit people for shit brained people.
nailed it GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: Zhontafly
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Buying a large amount of drugs, traveling to a country where I will be hanged as a drug dealer

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Damn it, that would definitely push me over the edge to kill myself! Lol...

• Yay!
Reactions: Bigpink and LastFlowers
rotten

rotten

Student
Apr 14, 2021
I'd probably go into an uncontrollable panic.

Reactions: LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Well that is a terrifying thought, I'm sure I would go absolutely mad in ways that would make others beg for my option to kill myself.
A person can only take so much before they snap, if they can't take things out on themselves, there's really only one other option..(yet so many idiots still want to push for the prevention of all suicides.)
I suppose I could seek someone out to murder me, but we all know how well that usually goes over.
What you are proposing to me is Hell without an exit. I will have to get creative.

Reactions: lofticries