• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
If you were presented with these options, what would you choose?

Red Pill: Know all that you know now, the difficulties & struggles of the world, love/hate, life/death, etc., you know how to CTB & have access to the means without interference.

Blue Pill: Live blissfully ignorant to the struggles of living, be content being a cog in the machine, never allowed to CTB, the means will never be available
—————————​

Red Pill.

I think I would still choose the same.
I want the ability to choose, too often it feels like things are being decided for me, without me. & if this is the last control I take back, then so be it.

Last edited:
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Red pill.

I calie my consciousness and individuality and am willing to die because of it.

taking the blue pill will make me someone else I'm not and I wouldn't wanna be anybody else, it's not me,
That's an interesting way of looking at it. I certainly agree, who are we if not the sum of our experiences?
I want to choose not to choose. We have to go beyond duality in order to make suffering (existence) end. Until we keep on choosing between two options (either motivated by attraction or repulsion) we are bound to sufferance.
I respect your way of looking at it!

This idea popped into mind a few minutes ago when replying to another person, so I thought, why not make it a discussion. :)

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
That's an interesting way of looking at it. I certainly agree, who are we if not the sum of our experiences?

I respect your way of looking at it!

This idea popped into mind a few minutes ago when replying to another person, so I thought, why not make it a discussion. :)
I think the major aspect is non-existence whether we are willing to accept that as a sarceifice in exchange for death/assumed eternal peace.

non-existence focusing more on existence.
Nothingness focusing on peace.
Not quite the same thing.
Even though it's correlated.

Last edited:
Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
In my life I have chosen the Red pill and I can tell ya its not easy, hip or glamorous but I wouldnt change it if I could. Well, unless if somehow I could get a guaranteed free blissful life with my dream girl. Then I would choose the Blue without hesitation!

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

🚫Safety is a figment of the imagination🚫
Jul 1, 2020
ill take the red pill, what makes me is my disorders, i can point to me things going way back so i was born this way meaning id have to be ignorant to myself, plus its my struggles that made me who i am. its seeing the bad that makes me nice towards others because you never know whos having a bad day however its also the bad that makes me as confident and firm as i am when it comes to things i view as wrong/immoral. for me ignorance wouldnt be bliss, i cant deny who i am and therefor in my case ignorance would turn to arrogance.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I want to choose not to choose. We have to go beyond duality in order to make suffering (existence) end. Until we keep on choosing between two options (either motivated by attraction or repulsion) we are bound to sufferance.
That's very true.
Not choosing seems like require quite a significant amount of zen.

I don't see myself doing that...

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Hmmm interesting question, I think I'd choose the blue pill. If I was content with life, I wouldn't need to ctb anyways, right? I'm alright with being another cog in the machine, if I'd be blissfully ignorant to life's struggles, it wouldn't cause any mental/emotional pain anyways. But I like your answers too! :hug:

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I think the major aspect is non-existence whether we are willing to accept that as a sarceifice in exchange for death/assumed eternal peace.

non-existence focusing more on existence.
Nothingness focusing on peace.
Not quite the same thing.
Even though it's correlated.
So you've accepted the idea of non-existence in exchange for your individuality?

I have no real attachment to myself, don't much like myself, so it comes down to choices for me.
In my life I have chosen the Red pill and I can tell ya its not easy, hip or glamorous but I wouldnt change it if I could. Well, unless if somehow I could get a guaranteed free blissful life with my dream girl. Then I would choose the Blue without hesitation!
Oh, wouldn't that be nice. :)

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
The eternal battle between "truth" and "fun"... Intelligence rarely makes things "more fun". Cypher:

Ignorance is bliss.

I don't want to remember nothing.
Nothing. You understand?

And I want to be rich.
You know, someone important.
Like an actor.

Okay. You get my body back in a power plant... reinsert me into the Matrix... I'll get you what you want.

But, of course I cherish the "truths" I've leaned too much -- and I believe that truth is the only way we will ever be able to shut-down this hellish machine of suffering we're got going here... so "red".

Last edited:
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
So you've accepted the idea of non-existence in exchange for your individuality?

I have no real attachment to myself, don't much like myself, so it comes down to choices for me.

Oh, wouldn't that be nice. :)
I'm nearly there.
But I'm also kind of a perfectionist deep down.

I ve set up a minimal expectation for my life 10 years ago,
but things just hasn't been particularly amazing.

so I'm getting kinda burnt-out but also bored.

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Red pill... At that point if I take the "blue pill" it will be as if "I'm" another person entirely anyway if I didn't know what I know. So I would prefer to die without being brainwashed into a sheep, and if something exists in the beyond I can experience that, rather than the banality and evil of this world, which I've had enough of.

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
ill take the red pill, what makes me is my disorders, i can point to me things going way back so i was born this way meaning id have to be ignorant to myself, plus its my struggles that made me who i am. its seeing the bad that makes me nice towards others because you never know whos having a bad day however its also the bad that makes me as confident and firm as i am when it comes to things i view as wrong/immoral. for me ignorance wouldnt be bliss, i cant deny who i am and therefor in my case ignorance would turn to arrogance.
I respect that. Especially since you are choosing embrace your disorders as parts of your self. It would not surprise me if others would gladly give up their disorders.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

🚫Safety is a figment of the imagination🚫
Jul 1, 2020
I respect that. Especially since you are choosing embrace your disorders as parts of your self. It would not surprise me if others would gladly give up their disorders.
like i said i was born this way, i dont exactly have much of a choice lol. in all honesty though life probably would be worse for me if i didnt

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Hmmm interesting question, I think I'd choose the blue pill. If I was content with life, I wouldn't need to ctb anyways, right? I'm alright with being another cog in the machine, if I'd be blissfully ignorant to life's struggles, it wouldn't cause any mental/emotional pain anyways. But I like your answers too! :hug:
—hugs—
I respect your desire to experience life without ideation; you're right if there is no cause of suffering, why continue to suffer. It's a pragmatic way of looking at it.

Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
The eternal battle between "truth" and "fun"... Intelligence rarely makes things "more fun". Cypher:

Ignorance is bliss.

I don't want to remember nothing.
Nothing. You understand?

And I want to be rich.
You know, someone important.
Like an actor.

Okay. You get my body back in a power plant... reinsert me into the Matrix... I'll get you what you want.
But since I was a youngster I disagree that ignorance is bliss. If that were true, in this ignorant world we would all be living in paradise!

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I'm nearly there.
But I'm also kind of a perfectionist deep down.

I ve set up a minimal expectation for my life 10 years ago,
but things just hasn't been particularly amazing.

so I'm getting kinda burnt-out but also bored.
10 years is a long time, & while there is no rush, why now? How come you're burning out? (It's okay if you don't want to talk about it)
Red pill... At that point if I take the "blue pill" it will be as if "I'm" another person entirely anyway if I didn't know what I know. So I would prefer to die without being brainwashed into a sheep, and if something exists in the beyond I can experience that, rather than the banality and evil of this world, which I've had enough of.
That makes a lot of sense, I suppose my personal hang ups regarding my sense of self would explain why the desire to remain myself was never a desire for me.

Do you pride yourself on your individualit?
Being trans and transitioning in a society like this definitely is the red pill, so yeah - red pill here.
It pains me how the world is still taking it time to come around, you deserve the same rights & love as anyone else.
:heart:
I hate that it's even something you have to consider, I'm sorry.
—hugs—
Sending love.

Last edited:
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
10 years is a long time, & while there is no rush, why now? How come you're burning out? (It's okay if you don't want to talk about it)

That makes a lot of sense, I suppose my personal hang ups regarding my sense of self would explain why the desire to remain myself was never a desire for me.

Do you pride yourself on your individualit?
It's immigration stuff.
Policy hasn't been good in previous years, nowadays even worse.

my visa expires end of next year but I can't be bothered anymore.

I don't want to be grinding work visa forever.
Feels like a slave
Or
a mouse trying to get that piece of cheese but gets caught in a never-ending trap, barely touching the cheese as well.

Last edited:
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
It's immigration stuff.
Policy hasn't been good in previous years, nowadays even worse.

my visa expires end of next year but I can't be bothered anymore.

I don't want to be grinding work visa forever.
Feels like a slave
Or
a mouse trying to get that piece of cheese but gets caught in a never-ending trap, barely touching the cheese as well.
Oh noo, that sounds like an awful experience, & to have such a date looming over your head... I couldn't imagine the mental anguish that would put you through. You shouldn't feel bogged down in such a way, I wish these systems worked.
Red pill. My thought process or understanding of the world wouldn't change my circumstances or physical reality.
Oh, okay- I see. If I may ask, could there be a change in criteria that would persuade you to choose the blue pill?

I only ask because you seem so certain, while I want to CTB, I can't seems to stop the panic attacks if I linger too long on the subject.

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Oh, okay- I see. If I may ask, could there be a change in criteria that would persuade you to choose the blue pill?
I would probably swallow the blue pill for like 10 million. I would never have to be afraid that everything in reality could be taken away from me, and I would feel safe. Sucks this life comes down to money, but I think that's pretty common.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Oh noo, that sounds like an awful experience, & to have such a date looming over your head... I couldn't imagine the mental anguish that would put you through. You shouldn't feel bogged down in such a way, I wish these systems worked.

Immigration is kinda weird, but give or take I've seen most people in skilled immigration category, at least putting in 9 years if hey are lucky doing the right kind of job that's in high shortage.

unfortunately hospitality sector is tied too closely with anti-immigration policies and also because the pay is very low, it's hard to meet requirement.

But overall immigration is not fun and quite a struggle.
Used to be easy many years ago.

it is what it is, I guess.

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I would probably swallow the blue pill for like 10 million. I would never have to be afraid that everything in reality could be taken away from me, and I would feel safe. Sucks this life comes down to money, but I think that's pretty common.
Well, money does have this ability to solve a lot problems. I would like to think there's no harm in understanding it's use & benefits.
Immigration is kinda weird, but give or take I've seen most people in skilled immigration category, at least putting in 9 years if hey are lucky doing the right kind of job that's in high shortage.

unfortunately hospitality sector is tied too closely with anti-immigration policies and also because the pay is very low, it's hard to meet requirement.

But overall immigration is not fun and quite a struggle.
Used to be easy many years ago.

it is what it is, I guess.
I suppose you're right, it can't be helped. Still, I'm sorry you have to go through this.
If you would have asked me a couple of years ago I would have said the red pill without hesitation. Now I would say the blue pill. I think that you can't be truly happy unless you're stupid to one degree or another.
Oh yeah, there's definitely some truth to that.

Last edited: