• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
If you were presented with these options, what would you choose?

Red Pill: Know all that you know now, the difficulties & struggles of the world, love/hate, life/death, etc., you know how to CTB & have access to the means without interference.

Blue Pill: Live blissfully ignorant to the struggles of living, be content being a cog in the machine, never allowed to CTB, the means will never be available
—————————​

Red Pill.

I think I would still choose the same.
I want the ability to choose, too often it feels like things are being decided for me, without me. & if this is the last control I take back, then so be it.
Blue pill. Even if it's all a lie, I just want to be able to experience contentment with mundanity.

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
do i get happy with the blue?

self.destractive

self.destractive

ick/icks, they/them
Dec 11, 2020
blue pill hands down

id rather be a happy lil sunshine idiot than be the cynical, sad moron i am right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: gtrfvr and mirko
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I'd take the blue pill, but I'm dumb so accidentally got my medication mixed up. Living blissfully in ignorance is better, since my brain just can't shut up.

O

ovaltinee99

Student
Nov 9, 2020
Today I would say blue pill. I've always been jealous of those who love to live life. I've always been the one to wonder what the fuss is all about or the one to point out that things don't make sense or that x is stupid, pointless and just a way for people to pass time. It's lonely and isolating. Most of my life I've felt like an outsider.

I'd love to try bliss this time. I don't care that I'd be ignorant. There are things I'm currently ignorant about but I'm not hurt or bothered by them because I don't know of their existence. Being happy is more important to me now. I'm aware of "truths" and injustices but where has that led me? Only to suffering. I'm okay with being a cog for the rest of my life if it means I get to truly enjoy life with my loved ones.

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Today I would say blue pill. I've always been jealous of those who love to live life. I've always been the one to wonder what the fuss is all about or the one to point out that things don't make sense or that x is stupid, pointless and just a way for people to pass time. It's lonely and isolating. Most of my life I've felt like an outsider.

I'd love to try bliss this time. I don't care that I'd be ignorant. There are things I'm currently ignorant about but I'm not hurt or bothered by them because I don't know of their existence. Being happy is more important to me now. I'm aware of "truths" and injustices but where has that led me? Only to suffering. I'm okay with being a cog for the rest of my life if it means I get to truly enjoy life with my loved ones.

Sorry to hear you've felt so lonely, I can nearly feel the emotion of your words. It really sounds like you've been through a lot.

—hugs—

You know what, you deserve whichever choice will give you want you want. So if this is what would bring you joy, all the power to you. :)

Red Pill
I seek an answer to everything in life, so that would be a dream to come true for me :)
Oh, that's interesting. Well, the pursuit of knowledge is a noble quest. :)

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Red pill, if we're talking plot-wise to the actual movie / written version, our character would've been kidnaped, tortured, and killed, if he chose the blue pill.

Even against plot, I would still choose the red pill, as I would be more prepared than the rest.

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Red pill, if we're talking plot-wise to the actual movie / written version, our character would've been kidnaped, tortured, and killed, if he chose the blue pill.

Even against plot, I would still choose the red pill, as I would be more prepared than the rest.
Well, I'm using the concept from the movie independent of the plot, that's why I wrote separate criteria. It seemed a universal theme people would understand. :ahhha:

What do you mean by you'd be more prepared? How so?
My brother took the blue pill and seems happy. Family, kids, good job. I'd still take the red pill and all its accompanying misery and meaninglessness.
I'm sure seeing the stark contrast between how he's living & how you're living isn't easy. Sorry you have to experience that.
—hugs—

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: botanormal
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
That makes a lot of sense, I suppose my personal hang ups regarding my sense of self would explain why the desire to remain myself was never a desire for me.

Do you pride yourself on your individualit?
Very much so. As much as it is a curse, it's something so integral to my experience of reality I cannot imagine giving it up.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Very much so. As much as it is a curse, it's something so integral to my experience of reality I cannot imagine giving it up.
Oh, I see. I respect it. Do what feel right for you. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Red pill. And I would've taken it much sooner, perhaps when I'm in my pre-teens. Had I taken it, I would've fought back and use the knowledge to take advantage of my abilities and worked on making a good profit.

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Red pill. And I would've taken it much sooner, perhaps when I'm in my pre-teens. Had I taken it, I would've fought back and use the knowledge to take advantage of my abilities and worked on making a good profit.
Smart thinking, using the knowledge to your advantage & to change the trajectory of your life. I respect it.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
K

Kbeau

Student
Jan 17, 2021
If you were presented with these options, what would you choose?

Red Pill: Know all that you know now, the difficulties & struggles of the world, love/hate, life/death, etc., you know how to CTB & have access to the means without interference.

Blue Pill: Live blissfully ignorant to the struggles of living, be content being a cog in the machine, never allowed to CTB, the means will never be available
—————————​

Red Pill.

I think I would still choose the same.
I want the ability to choose, too often it feels like things are being decided for me, without me. & if this is the last control I take back, then so be it.
Blue for sure! I wish I was ignorant and happy.

Reactions: gtrfvr
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
Red pill. Being ignorant won't set me free from my diseased body.

Reactions: Euthanza
M

May

Mar 2, 2021
Tbh i would want to take both just to see what happens.
If I had to choose 1 then it would be the red pill. My life my choice.

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Definitely the red pill now but perhaps ,just perhaps, would have considered the blue pill in the past.

Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
Please make me a blue-pilled normie. 99% of my issues come from my past traumas and depression. I'm fully aware that I'm not 100% sure that I'd ctb and rather I just feel trapped, as cliche as that might sound. If I could just smile again, I'd love that. I'd love to feel alive again. It's been so long since I didn't feel like a complete piece of shit.

DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
Red pill. Better to reign in hell, than serve in heaven.

Reactions: Euthanza
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Both. I'm so stupid I would think they're jelly beans and eat them like candy. Got any more of dem "pillz"?

• Yay!
Reactions: Spiral
CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
As long as I could 100% guarantee I would never want to CTB / be completely content forever, I would choose blue pill. Otherwise, red.