CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
For me it's 3 things.
1: To feel joy again. If I play games I rarely get any joy out of it. If I go home from work, I just have this empty feeling instead of happiness. Doing something and feeling happy about it is what I want.
2: Get a social life. Being alone and lonely all the time just fucking sucks. I really want some friends and a partner.
3: This is the hardest one to fix as it may not even be fixable. Fix my inferiority complex. At school or at work, I always perform like shit, because apparently understanding a basic sentence is too much for an idiot like me.

• Hugs
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE, Adieu, suicidal_joe and 11 others
uiop

uiop

Fun drugs make me happy
Mar 27, 2019
1. Be normal

Reactions: scoobie, memataporfavor, Eren and 4 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
For me it's 3 things.
1: To feel joy again. If I play games I rarely get any joy out of it. If I go home from work, I just have this empty feeling instead of happiness. Doing something and feeling happy about it is what I want.
2: Get a social life. Being alone and lonely all the time just fucking sucks. I really want some friends and a partner.
3: This is the hardest one to fix as it may not even be fixable. Fix my inferiority complex. At school or at work, I always perform like shit, because apparently understanding a basic sentence is too much for an idiot like me.

I'm not sure if their is anything that would make me 100% not suicidal but having a lot of money so I don't have to worry about myself or family would help.
I don't want a social life as I can't stand being around most people.:angry:
I also wish I were smarter... life is so much harder when u r a dumbass. :angry:

Reactions: Ruffian
Gina

Gina

Unknown
Sep 2, 2018
Money lol

Reactions: Final Escape, Weeping Garbage Can, Redt2go and 4 others
N

neveranyhope

Mar 27, 2019
Have real hope for my career, which I don't anymore, not since about a year ago. It's done for.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Morbid Cam, Redt2go and 1 other person
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
If I hadn't been diagnosed with a physical illness things wouldn't have changed so much. I think that was the turning point to a lonely void. Someone very close to me passed away at the same time and it really made my emotions run high.

I think that to be worth something would be a big help for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, neveranyhope and uiop
FauxEmotions

FauxEmotions

Tod durch das Seil
Mar 28, 2019
Personally, I'm not quite sure as even though I'm still on the younger side of life, I've experienced more than I'd ever imagine I would. I'm just more done with this existence more than anything. It's almost crippling how curious I am of what comes after this.

Reactions: memataporfavor
myrtaryniel

myrtaryniel

Mar 28, 2019
I have chronic depression & BPD and I know I can get through shit, but I will spend all my life suffering and relying on others and I just don't think that's a life worth living. I know there's no end to this so i'm not looking for more change, it never works.

Reactions: memataporfavor, Redt2go, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
N

neveranyhope

Mar 27, 2019
I have chronic depression & BPD and I know I can get through shit, but I will spend all my life suffering and relying on others and I just don't think that's a life worth living. I know there's no end to this so i'm not looking for more change, it never works.

I understand your position. Hope you find some peace.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, not-2-b-the-answer, myrtaryniel and 1 other person
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
This sounds so much like me. BPD is so hard to live with and you can barely explain to people. I'll appear normal to people and the snap and everything about me changes. I really hate myself to the point it's debilitating.

• Aww..
Reactions: memataporfavor, Weeping Garbage Can, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
T

TheLastStraw

May 10, 2018
Directly or indirectly a minimum of $1 million would solve all my problems

Reactions: Final Escape, Weeping Garbage Can, marcusuk63 and 1 other person
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Me being competent at jobs I do instead of being a piece of shit

Reactions: CoolGuy9 and not-2-b-the-answer
E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
I don't know that there's anything at this point. I'm in emotional pain almost all the time and my BPD and my misophonia make it difficult to do well with others. I have friends but I can't imagine that anything more is realistic.

• Aww..
Reactions: memataporfavor and Weeping Garbage Can
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
If I had a normal functioning body like everyone else I might be able to cope with bodybuilding and drugs. I also would need a social life again.

Boonks

Boonks

Lowlife
Mar 2, 2019
To get off these poisonous pharmaceuticals and have BPD, bipolar, manic depression, and ptsd eradicated. To have self-destructive core beliefs transformed; I have zero self-worth. I am deeply troubled by misanthropy, apathy, cynicism, distrust, and existential nihilism. Also, to be resurrected as an alive human, as currently I am suffering indescribably from paralyzing trauma that has obliterated my identity and personality. My heart beats yet I am a dead zombie, brainless, soulless, heartless, spineless, lifeless. In short,

1.) Cure brain diseases
2.) Transform core beliefs and establish meaning
3.) Resurrection

Reactions: existtosuffer and Weeping Garbage Can
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Incompetence sucks. If it's not too much, why and how are you incompetent?
I get fired from nearly every job I've ever had. I don't possess the ability to decipher and accurately execute instructions given to me like others do. I make mistake after mistake after mistake and can't seem to fix it no matter how hard I try. After 4 years of doing this, I'm done.
Ironically enough one of my coworkers after telling my boss about a few things at work that I've noticed happening over the past several weeks told me to stop acting like my "shit don't stink" and stop complaining about things even though I wasn't
Little does the girl know :pfff:
Its the single biggest reason I will not be around to see 2020

Reactions: Eren
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Back in time to fix all my mistake things tha I said to people that I loved and etc.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
To not be myself ?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Redt2go
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I made a number of stupid decisions over the past year. I put too much on my shoulders and chronic pain is making it much too hard for me to continue. If I were able to retire & relax, I could tolerate my situation.

Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Juat some memory loss and im good to go

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Can anything ? we all like to think there is a magic ingredient that would make us happy and not want to catch the bus but are we just born depressed /suicidal ? and no mater how good or bad our life is we always will be ?

Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
I don't know, I think I would need to be unconscious. I'm at fault for it all smiles sadly

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Enough money, owning some property, would pretty much solve my problems. Everything else is easier if u have that stability. You have options than.

seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Nothing that's possible for me. I hate life to it's core. And I'm too much of a piece of shit.

• Aww..
Reactions: NumbItAll, not-2-b-the-answer and Weeping Garbage Can
Plankter

Plankter

欠陥人
Aug 14, 2018
A guarantee of safety and health. Assurance that I'll never suffer. The fear of possible agony is enough to make life unlivable. Everything is far too uncertain. Living a stress-free life is virtually impossible.
Aside from that a consistent (and also guaranteed) monthly income of at least 10k euros.
I'm already convinced that happiness is impossible, I won't even bother to ask for it. I'm still alive because of my fears, if I could somehow make my remaining natural lifespan enjoyable I'd write suicide off my mind.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
To recover from autism, if it were possible.

W

Wanttogonow

Apr 3, 2019
I don't think there is anything that could change it for me. I don't trust anyone even family. People lie just to try to get you to "snap out of it." I can't even end it right I'm such a fuck up . I try over and over and I'm disappointed every time I wake up again.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Wolfjob_dayjob
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
lobotomy will do the trick for sure

Reactions: Shadowplay
HappyEnding

HappyEnding

Mar 23, 2019
Earn a bigger income and a nice place to live in :)