NancyVicious

Aug 21, 2023
to be loved. If one person on this planet thought I was worth loving

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Praestat_Mori
S

sunsun

Dec 9, 2023
If I was raised with any sort of love maybe, or even an apology after hurting me when I was younger.

• Hugs
C

ctvunny

dead
Jun 18, 2023
I dont know anymore

• Hugs
underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
What would be the turning point that would dispel your torment? What would be the hypothetical wishes/wish you would grant so that your life would be worth living again? (if you had the power to do so);
if you want, let's fantasize about them a bit, after all, there's nothing else left to get closer to them.
maybe if my ex took me back, otherwise it would be just not looking like a hon (trans woman who doesn't pass)

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
S

Suspect_Device

Student
Jul 10, 2022
I would like my cervical spine and shoulder problem to stop so that I can exercise and type again without inflamation and pain, and so that I can sleep without pills again.

• Hugs
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Life itself is inherently shitty, but true love might make me think the BS is worth it.

• Hugs
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
personally, I appreciate life a lot already. I find i beautiful the things I get to do and see every day. I just wish the past could change things that happened to me in the past.

• Hugs
river

river

Nov 7, 2023
any way to reverse time and prevent all the childhood trauma that happened to me would be great, but then i wouldn't have my amazing sense of humour anymore :/
my escape fantasy has always been being financially well enough to move countries, somewhere far away from my family, to be with my SO and live out a peaceful life. spend the rest of my days surrounded by actual love rather than the abusive and toxic environment i'm currently stuck in.

• Hugs
achb

achb

I am Clive
Oct 23, 2023
I think I already appreciate life. It's beautiful. So much of my time is spent enjoying it. It's wonderful. I am so lucky to be where I am.

I don't have an ideal life. But I don't think I'd want to live even if I did. I don't know why. But it is what it is

• Hugs