P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
We all have certain things we desire in life. What are some of yours and what things and changes would make life more bearable for you to live?

Reactions: Final Escape, DariaBuPL, Winona and 11 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I honestly can't think of anything that would make life worth living, at least in this world.

Reactions: dhk96, DariaBuPL, Sinbad and 13 others
L

Lena

Experienced
Sep 26, 2018
Being healthy

Reactions: Jiva, MsM3talGamer, Sinbad and 15 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
A time machine. Failing that having my memory erased. Failing that winning the lottery and being able to afford to do whatever I want. Most notably having as little to do with society as possible. Takes any current pressures out of the equation. Just all the time in the world to dwell on the past whilst filling the void with material things. Basically what I do anyway. Maybe I 'd use the money to build a time machine lol. I wish

Reactions: chemicalctb, dhk96, Weeping Garbage Can and 4 others
onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 4, 2018
Being healthy

This. If the psychological pain and intermittent insanity I get from bipolar stopped there is no chance in hell I would ctb.

Maybe one day I'll find medication that works.

Reactions: chemicalctb, Weeping Garbage Can, Norest4thewicked and 5 others
Paulsmith

Paulsmith

Student
Aug 8, 2018
Rewind the last 12 years of my life and didn't do the things I challenged and failed at

Reactions: Throwawaysoul, dhk96, Winona and 4 others
VincentValentine

VincentValentine

Student
Sep 27, 2018
If I could live a good decent respectable life with dignity and life that was fair and just.

Reactions: Élégie, dhk96, Jon86 and 4 others
Z

zzz919

I'm Nobody
Sep 19, 2018
If the poor minimum wage slaves in the United States ...... Were to rise up ...... And wage a bloody war ...... Against the Billionaires who have destroyed this nation ...... I would smile ...... I would gladly join in the conflict ...... I cannot fight a nation of corrupt Billionaires alone ...... If the poor and the middle class are too Cowardly ...... To attack their wealthy captors ...... Than the American cowards deserve to be enslaved ...... Personally ...... I would rather die ...... Than be a slave.

Reactions: Djinn, 2 be or not, Jon86 and 11 others
Z

zzz919

I'm Nobody
Sep 19, 2018
Reactions: 2 be or not, Weeping Garbage Can, AlePizarnik and 3 others
A

Alaska

Nov 7, 2018
Option to restart my life without mental illness.

Reactions: 2 be or not, Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w and 4 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Nothing. I would have to be a different person in order to enjoy life in this world. So my current instantiation would have to be terminated anyway.

Reactions: Élégie, dhk96, lv-gras and 7 others
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Somebody started the topic with same discussion earlier. Anyway, simply if I won't be mentally I'll and be able to have a family and a child. This would be the meaning for me to keep struggling in this shitty world. Yet, I know this act of having family would consider me as selfish. Big thanks to recently passed away @Prime (Rest In Peace, soulmate) who made me realize that fact.

Reactions: Dead Meat, lv-gras, Weeping Garbage Can and 5 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I'm way past the point of even entertaining those hypotheticals.

Reactions: dhk96, lv-gras, Sinbad and 6 others
Sickofit

Sickofit

Student
Nov 2, 2018
Happiness.

Reactions: dhk96, Weeping Garbage Can, Dead Meat and 5 others
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Nothing I guess. I find that anything that currently still makes me happy are just distraction from the inevitable painful suffering I am going through or going to go through.

Reactions: dhk96, lv-gras, Weeping Garbage Can and 3 others
WaitingForTheBus

WaitingForTheBus

Student
Oct 27, 2018
A couple of things spring to mind. Firstly, if my girl would stop playing head fucked games, that would help. In fact if I could just get over her, that in itself would be a massive improvement. You can't love me one day and then not the next. This cycle repeats itself over and over, pull me in, push me away, pull me in... I guess you can't help who you love and even though I know the relationship is toxic, I can't break free.

Happiness and free from the torture of mental illness. Sick of feeling like shit, EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Again, the cycle repeats, from high, to low, to high, to low...

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, AlePizarnik, Norest4thewicked and 5 others
P

Pointlesslife

Nov 7, 2018
This. If the psychological pain and intermittent insanity I get from bipolar stopped there is no chance in hell I would ctb.

Maybe one day I'll find medication that works.

That's a good one. I am on the autism spectrum or at least have the syptoms of it according to my psychiatrist.

Reactions: lv-gras, Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
P

Pointlesslife

Nov 7, 2018
A couple of things spring to mind. Firstly, if my girl would stop playing head fucked games, that would help. In fact if I could just get over her, that in itself would be a massive improvement. You can't love me one day and then not the next. This cycle repeats itself over and over, pull me in, push me away, pull me in... I guess you can't help who you love and even though I know the relationship is toxic, I can't break free.

Happiness and free from the torture of mental illness. Sick of feeling like shit, EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Again, the cycle repeats, from high, to low, to high, to low...

I also feel mentally ill with my brain fog and feeling of mental retardation.

Reactions: lv-gras, Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w and 2 others
P

Pointlesslife

Nov 7, 2018
If I could live a good decent respectable life with dignity and life that was fair and just.

Yeah, I don't necessarily have to live an extravagent life. Just a reasonably good life where I can be happy and have good friends that make me feel good.

Reactions: lv-gras, Weeping Garbage Can, Jen Erik and 3 others
VincentValentine

VincentValentine

Student
Sep 27, 2018
Yeah, I don't necessarily have to live an extravagent life. Just a reasonably good life where I can be happy and have good friends that make me feel good.

So why do you want to ctb (presuming that you do)?

Reactions: lv-gras, Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
For the short term, it would be either getting a (tolerable) job to make sure that I don't go homeless and broke or being able to get on disability for my conditions (Anxiety and Aspergers), improvement in social life, having a way out when things go to shit (a method, preferably a firearm).

Long term, it would be decent health (physical and mentally), restoring my ability to play the piano to the level that I want as well as pursuing some musical goals that I had dreamed of, the implementation of UBI (Universal Basic Income), a decent social life and ability to make good friends (doesn't mean I have to - but I'd like to have that ability to do so) and maybe a healthy relationship (not a gold digger/cheater/catfisher, etc.), curing of Aspergers syndrome. Some societal changes such as but not limited to, legalization of voluntary euthanasia (or ability to move to a country that has those laws), less stigmatization of mental illness and suicide, abolishing involuntary commitment (except in cases of danger to others rather than a danger to oneself.), and more justice.

Realistically speaking, all of those things that I want are pretty much either farfetched, unlikely to happen, and/or not feasible attainable.

TheFool

TheFool

Oct 19, 2018
Not feeling like a pathetic piece of shit all the time.

Reactions: dhk96, lv-gras, Weeping Garbage Can and 3 others
Pineapplecrown

Pineapplecrown

Pine
Oct 21, 2018
If i met someone nice
Or preferably got my old boyfriend back. He still haunts my dreams but i will admit as the time goes the pain is easier. its less of a loss hurt nd pain feeling now its a dullache that taunts me occasionally

Reactions: lv-gras, Weeping Garbage Can, Jen Erik and 2 others
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Money to pay off all my debt, and money for therapy. A thinner body might help too.

Reactions: dhk96, lv-gras, Weeping Garbage Can and 6 others
Morbid Cam

Morbid Cam

Oct 28, 2018
For me personally this might be a very unpopular opinion but it would be if there was actually a loving god out there who actually cared about us enough to do something and if there was a heaven after this, then everyone could have a chance at living a good life without all the stressing and pressure of this terrible world after getting through this mess and you wouldn't have to worry about things like hunger, sleeping,pain, etc and you wouldn't have to die unless you wanted to not exist anymore. Sigh a boy can dream

Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
A desire to be around others. Being able to connect with others in meaningful ways. Not feeling so easily disposable. Feeling as if i have more to offer than sex. Being someone's ONLY priority. A family.

A bit of greed. Some shallowness and financial security. Oh, and the ability to freeze time.... I'm always running late.

So basically a new brain and magic.

Reactions: dhk96, lv-gras, Weeping Garbage Can and 4 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Not having a medical condition that has made every little thing like taking a shower or going to the store difficult for the last 4.5 years. Having my old, non-foggy, non-anxious brain back. Not being hounded by debt collectors threatening to take me to court. Having a proper family. Having some money. Not having immigration threaten to deport me over my American ex-wife running off with some random from Facebook. That would be a start.

Unfortunately as you can see I have way too much going on. It's too much for one person to handle. My brain has given up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w, Jen Erik and 3 others
Angel2018

Angel2018

Sep 20, 2018
Having a family

Reactions: lv-gras, Thoughtforms, Weeping Garbage Can and 3 others
To match the colors

To match the colors

To have control is to be free.
Sep 19, 2018
A complete revamping on how the world works, one devoid of emotions most likely too.

Reactions: dhk96, Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Not being isolated, not being treat like shit or a kid which keeps me isolated, not having the deep wounds from all the bullying belittlement and abuse, having my basic human social needs met. There is a lot more but my brain isn't working, it looks like my picture.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person