• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StuckAF

StuckAF

Apr 16, 2020
Hi guys,
I live kind of alone. No one will visit me or knock my door anytime soon. Let's say for a weeks time, I am completely alone, what would be the best method?

I won't be found I guess so I have plenty of time. SN is out of the window, seems painful and there is a chance I won't die and succumb to pain. Hanging on the other hand is an option. I don't really know how to do it, can't seem to pass out..

Since I won't be found, and there is no chance for me getting saved and live paralyzed, what would be the best method?

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath! and WinterFaust
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Hi :heart: ctb is such a personal and serious decision. It is your life, after all. We can't tell you what to do. I advise you to explore the forum yourself and look at the various threads detailing different methods so you can see what resonates with you.

I wish you the best with whatever you decide to do

Reactions: StuckAF, x-Ace-x and faraway_beach