SaveOurLastGoodbye

SaveOurLastGoodbye

Looking at bus schedules
Jan 14, 2024
As the title says, what song(s) would you want to play before/during/following CTB? I know this might not sound like a serious question but I have always thought about going through with it while listening to a favorite song, or something calming or sad. Here are some songs I have thought about:

1. Brian Tyler - I'm Sorry
2. Red Dead Redemption - Cruel, Cruel World
3. Blonde Redhead - Equally Damaged, For the Damaged
4. Disturbed - Asylum, Stricken, Haunted, Darkness
5. Frank Sinatra - We'll Meet Again
6. Lucas King - Isolation, Anakin's Dark Deeds

These are just a few songs I had in mind; I might add more if I find them. I would like to know if anyone else has had the same idea, and if so, what would be some of your picks?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: restingplace, logi3535, No_Lxve and 1 other person
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
Anything by Chopin

Reactions: SaveOurLastGoodbye
sulokanai_

sulokanai_

someone wanting to change their destiny.
Jan 9, 2024
I think this is an interesting question, I've thought about this a few times before. I would listen to any song by Sewerslvt, but before I leave I will make a point of playing the song "goodbye" as my last song.

• Love
Reactions: No_Lxve
LifeOfTheCursed

LifeOfTheCursed

It is what it is
Jan 3, 2024
Despite being a huge fan of rock, metal and witch-house, i'll probably listen to something ambiental like Petrichor V by Chris Christodoulou.

I'd rather not listen to Critical Acclaim by Avenged Sevenfold or Bad Man by Disturbed, keep listening to the song instead of jumping off the building and when the song ends i go "damn forgot to jump off, guess i'll replay the song and wait for the chorus to come" just for me to once again jam when the chorus kicks

No_Lxve

No_Lxve

it's always better to cease to exist
Apr 14, 2023
1. "Carry the doubt" by Her's
2. "Some Nights" by Her's
3. "She needs him" by Her's

Sorry, i fking love that band

saYori2l_ve

saYori2l_ve

Jan 7, 2024
The last melody that I hear is Debussy - Clair de Lune

Reactions: restingplace, BrainShower and LifeOfTheCursed
SaveOurLastGoodbye

SaveOurLastGoodbye

Looking at bus schedules
Jan 14, 2024
1. "Carry the doubt" by Her's
2. "Some Nights" by Her's
3. "She needs him" by Her's

Sorry, i fking love that band
No judgment. I listened to your songs and I quite liked them. 🙂
Despite being a huge fan of rock, metal and witch-house, i'll probably listen to something ambiental like Petrichor V by Chris Christodoulou.

I'd rather not listen to Critical Acclaim by Avenged Sevenfold or Bad Man by Disturbed, keep listening to the song instead of jumping off the building and when the song ends i go "damn forgot to jump off, guess i'll replay the song and wait for the chorus to come" just for me to once again jam when the chorus kicks
I gave it a listen. Very atmospheric and somber. Almost like you are floating through the infinite cosmos. I love it.

Reactions: LifeOfTheCursed
「虚無」kyomu

「虚無」kyomu

i wish to have a happy end.
Jan 5, 2024
TLDR: click the links (pls). If you like = us besties

I doubt anyone will ever read this, but seriously, music is the only source of comfort I have. I worship it to put it simply.. but nobody listens to the music I do. It is extremely underrated and I guess it's must extremely hard to find-?

This is the first time I've actually shared the music I enjoy with anyone, so please be nice ^~^

People also make fun of me for my music taste while they be listening to Taylor Swift & country music ._. (sorry swifties)
HEADPHONES 100% REQUIRED IT IS ILLEGAL TO NOT.

Alright, enough venting. @.@

barnacle boi - black rain.

condition.ruined - there will be a time after you.

barnacle boi - overcome.

but actually, check them out, please.
If you enjoy them or already listen to the genre, consider us the best of friends.

oh yeah, the genre is called wave. really hard to find on your own, I'll share my playlist later >.<

• Love
Reactions: ForsakenEcho
logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
happy haunting by rare monk or by your side by beachwood sparks
both were songs me and my significant other were into and i treasure them deeply in my heart.