Sibyl Vane

Sibyl Vane

Experienced
May 28, 2022
Both physically and personality-wise. And what are your biggest turn-offs in a man? Give me as many details as you can.

• Love
Reactions: S like suicide
LucieInTheDark

LucieInTheDark

Menhera girl
Aug 3, 2021
He would be kind, a little bit younger than me, soft looking and he would try to always be nice to me whenever he can. I usually don't like men because they make me VERY scared, my last relationship with one made me feel terrible because he didn't always reciprocate my feelings and sometimes I'd be scared of him hitting me and when he got mad at me it was the worst feeling ever

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Chinchilla, archipelago, S like suicide and 5 others
O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
His name is Ryan.
He's must be a soldier.
He must wield a big sword.
He must be...oh wait, that's right. His name is actually Tyler, but I digress, never to speak of it because, privacy.
Death before dishonor.

• Yay!
Reactions: Chinchilla, S like suicide, deleted and 2 others
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
This.
e92

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, LivideLamb, waitingforrest and 3 others
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
My type is :

Physically very thin, with delicate traits, somewhat feminine / elvish (long hair etc), preferably blond with blue eyes

Examples:

Mathieu
Timothee Chalamet 9
Type

Psychologically someone sharing a majority of the following values :

Humaneness
Depth
Sincerity
Sensitiveness
Empathy
Psychology
Respect
Affection
Open mindedness
Romantism
Free thinking
Curiosity
Tenderness / sweetness
Geekery
Affinity for japanese culture

:heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, S like suicide, deleted and 2 others
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
My type is :

Physically very thin, with delicate traits, somewhat feminine / elvish (long hair etc), preferably blond with blue eyes

Examples:

View attachment 94443
View attachment 94444
View attachment 94445

Psychologically someone sharing a majority of the following values :

Humaneness
Depth
Sincerity
Sensitiveness
Empathy
Psychology
Respect
Affection
Open mindedness
Romantism
Free thinking
Curiosity
Tenderness / sweetness
Geekery
Affinity for japanese culture

:heart:
I may be misunderstanding, but does this mean you only like white, blond, men, but you want them to be into japanese culture? So an actual asian man, into japanese culture, wouldn't make the cut?

Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
I may be misunderstanding, but does this mean you only like white, blond, men, but you want them to be into japanese culture? So an actual asian man, into japanese culture, wouldn't make the cut?
Yes. It's not an obligation but it's normal to want them to share my interests and many caucasians like japanese culture nowdays.

I do like many traits in asians but I'm really attracted to the type I showed and described so unless one were eurasian that would be difficult.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Literally everybody on this website wants to fuck an anime character don't they

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: d3ad, avoid_slow_death, Smart No More and 24 others
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
Yes. It's not an obligation but it's normal to want them to share my interests and many caucasians like japanese culture nowdays.

I do like many traits in asians but I'm really attracted to the type I showed and described so unless one were eurasian that would be difficult.
Alright. I just get taken back when people allude that they're into asian/POC culture but wont actaully give actual POC attention. It feels a bit appropriative and clouded in euro centric beauty standards.

• Love
Reactions: noaccount, WhatPowerIs, archipelago and 2 others
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Alright. I just get taken back when people allude that they're into asian/POC culture but wont actaully give actual POC attention. It feels a bit appropriative and clouded in euro centric beauty standards.
I'm pretty sure that's utterly unrelated. I have my legitimate tastes like everyone out there. Sorry if it hits an insecurity.

Reactions: Nanako, Suicidebydeath, Chinchilla and 1 other person
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I want him to be kind and understanding. A ray of sunshine so to speak. A bit chatty to go hand and hand with my stoicism. I want us to have similar tastes in things but not so similar to where I get bored. I want him to be downright adorable af. Innocent on the outside but a freak in the sheets. 👀

Looks wise I don't really have a racial preference. But I would like him to have a fit body and be a bit on the beef cake side (no steroids though). Regarding height I'd like him to be 5'7-5'8 which might surprise some ppl since I'm tall af. Not Guinness World Record book tall but definintly should be playing women's volleyball tall. I've just always been attracted to men that are shorter than me. Maybe it's the societal taboo fact that turns me on.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, S like suicide, Blondi and 2 others
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
I'm pretty sure that's utterly unrelated. I have my legitimate tastes like everyone out there. Sorry if it hits an insecurity.
I'll have to agree to disagree to that then. I think racial preferences are primarily due to beauty standards and unconscious bias. And I certainly don't think they are worth celebrating.

• Hmph!
Reactions: noaccount and Marine
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I'll have to agree to disagree to that then. I think racial preferences are primarily due to beauty standards and unconscious bias. And I certainly don't think they are worth celebrating.
Or each race has their own physical traits that won't change even if they dye their skin white and someone just isn't interested in those traits. Take PoC with albinism. You can tell their race isn't white and yet their skin is.

Last edited:
O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
Literally everybody on this website wants to fuck an anime character don't they
No.
Ryan's real, caucasian and a real soldier (former).

• Love
Reactions: Chinchilla, Message In A Bottle, ConstantPain and 2 others
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
No. It's my tastes, period. No one has any right to tell me what to love.

I need a break here. I've had enough lately.

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Nanako, Chinchilla, MountainMonkey and 4 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
The ideal man would fuck off and leave some for the rest of us.

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, ConstantPain, hellispink and 4 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
The ones who don't mace me.

Reactions: LivideLamb
Sibyl Vane

Sibyl Vane

Experienced
May 28, 2022
The ones who don't mace me.
You seem to have a mace issue that transcends the genders, but don't worry about it. Karma will get them; if not, just the wind will suffice.

community-mace.gif

• Yay!
Reactions: Marine
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Physically-: taller than 5'9, thicc bois are more than okay but not a necessity, not white, nice smile,
Personality: Funny, genuine, nerdy but not too nerdy, patient, loves learning about other things as well as me, makes it known i'm definitely loved
Turn offs: follows half naked girls, cheats, gets so drunk he pees on the couch and i wake up on my birthday and have to clean it while he's in the shower jerking his dick still drunk, does any drug aside from weed, doesn't want to learn about me or my interests

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide
D

Deleted member 847

He must look even gayer than I look, and that's very hard, I think my skull/face is as small as it gets for a white guy that's not physically deformed. I know asians can be even more baby faced than me, so maybe I'll make him asian

red lipstick, blonde wig, jewelry, fake tiger eyes (eyeshadow or wjatever you girls call it) everything.
No pubes. Slender and short, and if he's curvy and has a narrow waist even better. Absolutely no wide shoulders or wide skull. Eew. Not sexy.
And he should keep his dick hidden when we fuck, in underwear or something, and keep his mouth shut too (deep voices turns me off).

It's hard for someone that likes girls to find his ideal man, I gave it a shot nonetheless

(I'm trying to be funny and make people happy mods, don't ban me again for another 4 years pls. I don't hate gays, I think they are good people)

In all honesty, I don't think I could ever fuck a guy, even a beautiful one (and those are rare in real life, I used to kind of be one when I had hair), something in my brain/subconscious would get in the way of the illusion.

If I'm horny enough I can totally bust a nut to a crossdresser though

Sexuality is complicated.
I don't even think people like women/men
I think they like softness/ruggedness form and quality of the body, and what's between the legs isn't of maximum importance, but that's just one of my crazy theories

I mean if I went to jail straight men would get horny at me, so that's some evidence for my theory

That's kind of one of the reasons why I keep my hair very short. Prettiness makes you a pray (because the male brain likes to dominate cute and pretty). It's funny how you can be a pray and a predator at the same time lol, so you know how your predators think and can anticipate their moves
No.
Ryan's real, caucasian and a real soldier (former).
You wouldn't fuck an anime character, not even a girl one?
I don't think there's anything more feminine than a baby faced curvy girl with big boobs, long red-yellow hair with bangs and a headband with fake-fluffy cat ears, plus a soft or squeaky voice (I know real life women aren't voice actors, I'm just playing with my imagination here)
You wouldn't fuck one of these k-pop girls in anime cosplay, and let's say they only look cringy (cringy is hot as f to me) but they act like normal people?

Someone with this style, red hair + headband.

Download

I'd sell my organs to have a real life anime girlfriend
But they don't exist, because real women want to be real people and they don't want to wear a school uniform with a mini skirt 24/7
with untied hair and make up on all the time just to please me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trezzohno

Trezzohno

Suffering from a bad case of being alive :/
May 9, 2022
its doesnt matter, am frivolous and get over what i consider my type after some time...so nothing goes

DerTod

DerTod

No alarms and no surprises
Apr 17, 2022
-asexual
-compassionate.tries his best to be kind and accepting
-critical thinker
-loves outdoor activities and nature.
-loves art
-loves animals.feeds,pets and helps stray animals
-introverted
-loves music as much as i do