• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

foofuufou

foofuufou

Feb 6, 2022
I'm an 18-year-old male and I have access to firearms but IDK which method will be the best. I want as little chance of failure as possible. At the same time, I want to go out in a cinematic way, like jumping off a bridge or driving a car off of a mountain or something like that. Any thoughts?

cececo

cececo

Depression + Depression != Happiness
Jan 31, 2022
I like your username. Why do you want to go out in a cinematic way? Honestly if you have firearms that ought to be the most effective especially if you do have access to a car to and then you could go somewhere you wouldn't be found for a long while. That way you could bleed out even if you messed up the shot. Painful but should work. Leaving ways to call for help behind could keep you from pulling out if it went wrong but I don't know your motivations so please just think through all your options completely before acting on anything.
At the same time there's a part of me that wants to suggest finding someone to join you. I would have loved having access to firearms or a car but it's never been easily possible for me.
Please just think through anything completely before acting. If you already have the means to try anything, in a way you have no need to rush. Though again I don't know your circumstances. Feel free to talk more here as well or send a message once you're able to.

Y

yo_no_soy_el_pollo2

Dec 29, 2021
How do you want to be found and by who? How do you want them to feel? Personally, I don't want to be found by anyone I know. I'm planning on going to a hotel and taking my SN (or night night if for some reason that isn't successful). That way I'll be found by someone I don't know, and they can call my friend/family. I also don't want to leave any more of a mess for them to cleanup than is absolutely necessary.

Many years ago my cousin got into a motorcycle accident. His body was in really bad shape. There were several people searching for him. Once they found him, his father was trying hard to get to see him but they wouldn't let him. I can't imagine being in that situation.

rudebeat

rudebeat

Dec 18, 2021
As far as I know as little chance of failure as possible is going to be harder to get with the extreme methods like jumping off a bridge. Apparently 4% of people who jump off the Golden Gate bridge survive.
Also jumping into water doesn't always give an immediate death, and you could just die from drowning instead.

I would also consider how your body will be affected if you do survive. Shotgun has a really high chance to kill you but if you don't aim well you can just blow your face off.
If you really want something adventurous over something safe if you survive I suppose you could look for a higher place to jump.
People have survived landing face first from sky diving (I think this person had a failed chute that deployed but still), and someone has fallen 200 feet onto a flat rock, then another 100 feet onto another flat rock and survived. These are extreme outliers, but I would personally never choose to jump.

I personally think sodium nitrite is the best method. As far as I know it's one of the, if not the most , safe methods to use if you survive. If you do it right it seems to have a very high chance to work. It's got some physical symptoms like nausea and a head ache (I'll give a link which mentions it all). It's not anywhere near cinematic though.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Reactions: Buddha.e.c
foofuufou

foofuufou

Feb 6, 2022
I like your username. Why do you want to go out in a cinematic way? Honestly if you have firearms that ought to be the most effective especially if you do have access to a car to and then you could go somewhere you wouldn't be found for a long while. That way you could bleed out even if you messed up the shot. Painful but should work. Leaving ways to call for help behind could keep you from pulling out if it went wrong but I don't know your motivations so please just think through all your options completely before acting on anything.
At the same time there's a part of me that wants to suggest finding someone to join you. I would have loved having access to firearms or a car but it's never been easily possible for me.
Please just think through anything completely before acting. If you already have the means to try anything, in a way you have no need to rush. Though again I don't know your circumstances. Feel free to talk more here as well or send a message once you're able to.
I want to go out in a cinematic way because my family created a lot of the issues I have. They made me autistic, never taught me social skills, and now I am a fat incel with no option left. I want my family to feel the pain they caused me. I do have access to the forest so I could get a shottie or a pistol and just blow my skull to bits. This way will probably be better. The only way I'd go out cinematically is if I did a murder-suicide but I can't discuss that here I'm pretty sure.

I would love to kill myself with another person, but my only irl friend is not suicidal and doesn't know that I am.

foofuufou

foofuufou

Feb 6, 2022
How do you want to be found and by who? How do you want them to feel? Personally, I don't want to be found by anyone I know. I'm planning on going to a hotel and taking my SN (or night night if for some reason that isn't successful). That way I'll be found by someone I don't know, and they can call my friend/family. I also don't want to leave any more of a mess for them to cleanup than is absolutely necessary.

Many years ago my cousin got into a motorcycle accident. His body was in really bad shape. There were several people searching for him. Once they found him, his father was trying hard to get to see him but they wouldn't let him. I can't imagine being in that situation.
I want to be found out by my family. They caused the reasons why I want to kill myself.
As far as I know as little chance of failure as possible is going to be harder to get with the extreme methods like jumping off a bridge. Apparently 4% of people who jump off the Golden Gate bridge survive.
Also jumping into water doesn't always give an immediate death, and you could just die from drowning instead.

I would also consider how your body will be affected if you do survive. Shotgun has a really high chance to kill you but if you don't aim well you can just blow your face off.
If you really want something adventurous over something safe if you survive I suppose you could look for a higher place to jump.
People have survived landing face first from sky diving (I think this person had a failed chute that deployed but still), and someone has fallen 200 feet onto a flat rock, then another 100 feet onto another flat rock and survived. These are extreme outliers, but I would personally never choose to jump.

I personally think sodium nitrite is the best method. As far as I know it's one of the, if not the most , safe methods to use if you survive. If you do it right it seems to have a very high chance to work. It's got some physical symptoms like nausea and a head ache (I'll give a link which mentions it all). It's not anywhere near cinematic though.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
I'm not close to the GG bridge. I considered using a pistol over a shotgun since a shotgun is harder to maneuver from the suicidal person's pov. I personally would like to go sky diving over a mountain, and die like a ragdoll body in skyrim. I know a lot of people here like SN, I'll have to look into it.