• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
You know all those movies and tv shows where people can enter somebody's mind (like "Fringe", for instance, or "Supergirl" where they enter Kara's mind on more than one occasion)? I suppose that's a reflection of humanity's desire to be able to know what other people think.
So, can you describe with one image what would anyone see in your mind, if they could enter it the same way as on these tv shows?
I'm NOT asking "what's ON your mind", like Fascistbook does as in "What are you thinking about at the moment"!

This is what they'd see in my mind - an endless and empty darkness with no exit.

Other peoples minds vs mine

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Desaturated tiny park on tiny sky island with railings and hovering over a sea of variable color. Also there's only a short tree with wide branches so the entire park has shade. Also half the time the largest branch has a noose at the end. On the opposite side, there's a half finished staircase leading down into said sea.

Not on my mind but my mind because I [day]dream in here all the time.

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
random incomprehensible chaos, like if 20 9/11s were happening at the same time

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
They'd just see a bunch of messy and incomprehensible pain. I guess it'd just be a bunch of red scribbles everywhere?

I'm curious as to what your answer is to OP's question @sserafim 🤔

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
They'd just see a bunch of messy and incomprehensible pain. I guess it'd just be a bunch of red scribbles everywhere?

I'm curious as to what your answer is to OP's question @sserafim 🤔
I actually have no idea lol. What do you think?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Dragons and cats, forests and mountains, all sorts of creatures, and a lot of violence.

• Hugs
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I actually have no idea lol. What do you think?
Probably similar to what @Pluto described above except that the cat is a bit more hyper and... random

• Informative
Reactions: Pluto
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
3D What GIF

Reactions: Meteora
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
As someone who fantasizes too much, my mind would look like this...
Chowiet island camp 1152x768
Yozakura in Ochiai park   3

It's not that I have a peaceful mind. Rather, my mind seeks a way to escape from the real world...

That's why I'd prefer to live entirely in my fantasies than in the real world...

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
A huge chaos, doubts, anxieties, powerlessness, denial, sadness, hatered, pain, guilt and desperation, very unstructured and all at the same time.

• Hugs
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Honestly, a da rk world filled with tor ture, replaying image s of tr auma and intr usive thought s and honestly just imagine the wo rst, most br utal ho rror video game. I wo uld no t wish for anyone to enter my mind bc they wou ld get trau matized af.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
View attachment 137716
Someplace worse than Hell.
I thought I was the only one. Everyone else keep s talking about peaceful, pretty looking fantazy world s while my mind is no thing but complete he ll. I probably should no t be, but I am so je alous! I can no t even focus on fantasizing half the time bc of my cr ippling an xieties and intr usive thoughts, plus, usually when I do fantasize it is about ne gative stuff bc reason s. The only good fantasies I have now a day are about my future therapy dog that I am planning to apply for once I have go tten my life together if therapy goes well. Wish I was no t tr apped with one of the wo rst mind s in history :/

I feel you, I really do!

• Love
Reactions: Ares
Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
I thought I was the only one. Everyone else keep s talking about peaceful, pretty looking fantazy world s while my mind is no thing but complete he ll. I probably should no t be, but I am so je alous! I can no t even focus on fantasizing half the time bc of my cr ippling an xieties and intr usive thoughts, plus, usually when I do fantasize it is about ne gative stuff bc reason s. The only good fantasies I have now a day are about my future therapy dog that I am planning to apply for once I have go tten my life together if therapy goes well. Wish I was no t tr apped with one of the wo rst mind s in history :/

I feel you, I really do!
Ahahaha thank you!! It's... definitely miserable. My mind doesn't lean towards anything positive anymore, just desperation and boiling, thrashing hatred. Doesn't go away. Intrusive thoughts are a bitch for sure.

Good luck with therapy btw!! I hope you get your therapy dog! That'll be nice! ^^

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Student
Jul 18, 2023
Hey isn't this guy valso the one who made the rape comments on here.

What the fuck mods, you said this guy was banned?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Ahahaha thank you!! It's... definitely miserable. My mind doesn't lean towards anything positive anymore, just desperation and boiling, thrashing hatred. Doesn't go away. Intrusive thoughts are a bitch for sure.

Good luck with therapy btw!! I hope you get your therapy dog! That'll be nice! ^^
Thank you! And yeah, there is very li ttle positive in my mind anymore, and yet people tell me to think "positively". As if I would no t have do ne that already if I could... >_<
Hey isn't this guy valso the one who made the rape comments on here.

What the fuck mods, you said this guy was banned?
What?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ares
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
(I am not familiar with either reference but I find the idea interesting.)
Must-haves:
  • It should be a clear-detailed image that is then distorted/grainy because of how fuzzy my thoughts are
  • The edges of the image must be pressing in for the tension I feel in my head.
  • It should have a lot of conflicting ideas, and far too much detail to actually be attractive to look at as these things clash.
  • Some sort of undetailed image of a feminine figure should be passing through the center and obscuring what should be the subject of the image.
  • There should be pieces of something beautiful, but also some sort of sprawling nothingness and decay.
I know ai art is the devil, but I threw this together as a concept

Mind

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
(I am not familiar with either reference but I find the idea interesting.)
Must-haves:
  • It should be a clear-detailed image that is then distorted/grainy because of how fuzzy my thoughts are
  • The edges of the image must be pressing in for the tension I feel in my head.
  • It should have a lot of conflicting ideas, and far too much detail to actually be attractive to look at as these things clash.
  • Some sort of undetailed image of a feminine figure should be passing through the center and obscuring what should be the subject of the image.
  • There should be pieces of something beautiful, but also some sort of sprawling nothingness and decay.
I know ai art is the devil, but I threw this together as a concept

View attachment 137729
Or who knows, maybe it's just a bunch of perverted stuff in there.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I have trouble picturing the inner state of my mind. I don't think I could even offer a description worthy enough for an AI to depict. Maybe they would see nothing but absolute grayness from the sadness I feel or maybe they would see the destruction and chaos I wish upon reality on a daily basis. Or maybe they see fluffy kittens and puppies being slaughtered to represent the warmth and empathy I have to kill off to survive.