• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
i will miss being able to sing and creating art (although i havent done anything creative in awhile). i will miss having genuine fun. i will miss the beautiful sky and earth. i will miss a lot of things. at least i get to forget them when im gone

Reactions: ropearoundatree
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Nothing. I won't miss a damn thing about this place

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and divinemistress36
GuylumBardot

GuylumBardot

is no - more to say, there - is no more to say
Feb 4, 2024
I have severe anhedonia and brain fog. I can't enjoy any of those beautiful little things and implore anyone who can to savor them and not take them for granted.

I don't know what you all are going through, of course, but it could always get worse (if youre still able to enjoy anything)

revolutionnaire23

revolutionnaire23

Love is a poison that I can't seem to cure.
Aug 6, 2023
I guess...having people around me? Considering my problems, they're all fucking temporary anyway so. But being with people is nice. Makes the loneliness go away. But when I'm dead...I won't feel anything. So guess that's it.
And my cat of course. But everything's temporary anyway.

Reactions: divinemistress36
emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
i'd miss my pets, my favorite video game, my family, that's about it

Katdogg

Katdogg

Jan 31, 2024
I really liked your list. It reminded me of some the things still worth living for... thank you.

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Cats, anime, music. These have yet to truly hurt me. I wouldn't stay alive for it, though. I'd consider living if I could surround myself in these 24/7/365 as to mask my other, pernament and constant posts

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I won't miss anything in life. There isn't anything in life that I ever liked and there never will be

Reactions: divinemistress36
V

VoidedExistence

Dec 6, 2023
there is nothing to miss, i have not experienced anything good enough, everything sucks.