• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
Since you make a plan to catch the bus on a certain day do you ever think of your last actions? Your last meal,last TV show,last movie,last word etc. If so what will be your last meal?

• Informative
Reactions: pariah80, Jon Arbuckle, Rocinante and 2 others
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
I've been thinking more about things like this recently but most of it I still haven't decided. The only thing I know for sure is that I plan to speak to my closest friend last. Maybe my favorite food will be my last mean

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Beyond_Repair and kinderbueno
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
A kinder bueno, they mean a lot to me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ih34rty0u, abchia, Bear1234 and 11 others
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
French toast and a mimosa. Since I'll be starting fasting after breakfast

Reactions: milknife02, GuessWhosBack, Rocinante and 1 other person
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Fried Mushrooms, bratwurst, steak, strawberry cheesecake, fried chicken

Reactions: damienlerone03, sserafim, GuessWhosBack and 2 others
Necrosis

Necrosis

En bokstavelig bjørn som later som om han er menne
Feb 23, 2023
My father's pot roast, or a portillo's chopped salad. Probably the salad because asking my dad to make his roast randomly might seem off putting.

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, GuessWhosBack, opheliaoveragain and 1 other person
Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
Maybe ask him a couple days in advance. I believe you should have what your heart truly desires considering it's the last thing you will consume before your demise.

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, Beyond_Repair, Necrosis and 3 others
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
Probably nothing / pills / cigarettes / junk food that makes me feel worse and helps "motivate" me lmao

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: JustA_LittlePerson, fleetingnight, opheliaoveragain and 1 other person
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I want my body to be empty, I want to feel lighter than air when I go.

Food is such a hard concept when you've had an ED since childhood, but I'd like to think that I would come up with something meaningful.

But I can't fathom what that would be, every person who's ever made a thing that's mattered to me is gone now.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kinderbueno, fleetingnight and GuessWhosBack
Jon Arbuckle

Jon Arbuckle

Aspiring Corpse
Jul 23, 2024
Since you make a plan to catch the bus on a certain day do you ever think of your last actions? Your last meal,last TV show,last movie,last word etc. If so what will be your last meal?
lately I've been losing my appetite and on top of that I imagine I'd be too nervous to eat much the day of my attempt. if I'm not too nervous maybe I'd eat something sweet, like a crepe or some ice cream or something.

• Love
Reactions: kinderbueno, GuessWhosBack and opheliaoveragain
Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
I want my body to be empty, I want to feel lighter than air when I go.

Food is such a hard concept when you've had an ED since childhood, but I'd like to think that I would come up with something meaningful.

But I can't fathom what that would be, every person who's ever made a thing that's mattered to me is gone now.
I'm so sorry about that.

• Love
Reactions: kinderbueno and opheliaoveragain
almost dead mota

almost dead mota

Tomorrow never comes
Aug 15, 2024
If I could I would eat at this Japanese restaurant near my place. They have amazing udon there and the way they operate besides having a regular menu is they have plates with random dishes put in little boats that go on a circular current of water and you pick the ones you want. Amazing desserts, rare stuff like algae that tastes strangely amazing and many other delicious stuff. Wow :')

• Love
Reactions: kinderbueno, kyhoti and opheliaoveragain
notprettyenough

notprettyenough

♡too sensitive for this world♡
Oct 19, 2023
My usual:

Soup, still in the can, cold, with salt added.

it Requires minimal effort and tastes decent
Definitely will have some vodka too

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: kinderbueno
Necrosis

Necrosis

En bokstavelig bjørn som later som om han er menne
Feb 23, 2023
Maybe ask him a couple days in advance. I believe you should have what your heart truly desires considering it's the last thing you will consume before your demise.
I worry if he connects the dots I'll ruin potroast night :,)

• Hugs
milknife02

milknife02

Aug 13, 2024
some coffee and maybe some sushi

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I haven't thought about it, outside of rum and whiskey. I kinda don't wanna eat a lot right before CTBing...but I'm gonna be high too, so I'll almost def need something. Maybe just rice or something

• Love
Reactions: kinderbueno and N33dT0D13
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Some kind of steak. KBBQ or filet mignon

Reactions: opheliaoveragain, kinderbueno, kyhoti and 2 others
Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
I haven't thought about it, outside of rum and whiskey. I kinda don't wanna eat a lot right before CTBing...but I'm gonna be high too, so I'll almost def need something. Maybe just rice or something
Kinda basic but your last meal so it's whatever you want.

Reactions: kinderbueno and fleetingnight
P

pariah80

Aug 12, 2024
My last meal will be from this Italian restaurant down the street from me. Crispy calamari, New York strip steak, and chocolate cake with ice cream.

Reactions: kinderbueno, kyhoti and waiting93
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Pizza, cheeseburger, coke, milkshake, ice cream...

JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
Probably nothing / pills / cigarettes / junk food that makes me feel worse and helps "motivate" me lmao
The grind can't stop!

Reactions: opheliaoveragain and kinderbueno
BasilThePlant

BasilThePlant

Aug 13, 2024
Nothing. I don't want to be bloated when I die. Anorexias a bitch.

• Hugs
Themogger

Themogger

Nah, I'd die
Jul 23, 2024
Nothing. I don't want to be bloated when I die. Anorexias a bitch.
The last movie you watch ever doesn't have to be immediately before you ctb. Maybe the same logic apply to the question

Reactions: opheliaoveragain
GetReadyy

GetReadyy

Aug 15, 2024
I wish I had many options :D

• Hugs
Reactions: kinderbueno and landslide2
R

ramon

Aug 10, 2024
Pizza, cheeseburger, coke, milkshake, ice cream...
I already said what I'm about to say in another thread, but here I go again:

I'll back you up with, my childhood favorite, "mushrooms and chicken" pizza.

Although, any other flavor would do... even ham and pineapple.

• Hugs
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
Waffle House Texas Cheesesteak plate for breakfast, AYCE sushi place for lunch and full steak dinner from the place up the road. Then that special snack as I step on the bus.

BasilThePlant

BasilThePlant

Aug 13, 2024
In that case, probably egg drop soup. Odd choice I know, but its so comforting and makes me feel warm. And I'd also watch Les Mis, my favorite musical.