• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SexualChocolate

SexualChocolate

Jul 5, 2018
What was your first sexual fantasy that you can remember ?

Mine: (I had a crush on my (Male) History teacher.)
Fantasising about my then History teacher.I was young so it's quiet innocent.
My fantasy involved that he would give me extra lessons after school.Just the two of us.He would then give me a test after the lesson.For every question i got correct he would remove a piece of his clothing.I fantasized about this every night for a long time.Sometimes changing the details of the fantasy.To him removing a piece of my clothing or both of us removing clothing.

I Was just remembering some of my fantasies the other night.I was trying to remember my first.This is the earliest one i can think of.

So what about you ?

Reactions: Caerula
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
Just curious but how old were you when you fantasized about your teacher?

Reactions: SexualChocolate
SexualChocolate

SexualChocolate

Jul 5, 2018
Just curious but how old were you when you fantasized about your teacher?
13 or 14 i think.Up until that point i viewed all males as horrible and disgusting creatures.

Reactions: Caerula
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
13 or 14 i think.Up until that point i viewed all males as horrible and disgusting creatures.
It's nice to know I'm not the only one having fantasies very young XD

Reactions: SexualChocolate
L

LayNrot

Jul 2, 2018
When I was 5 I'd get off to the thought of being a slave on a farm - pulling hay, performing hard labour, being whipped/punished, being sold off at auctions, and pulling the Mistress(es) in carriages.

Reactions: lv-gras, Revan, SexualChocolate and 1 other person