• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

latte art

latte art

simple heart
Apr 6, 2024
I think mine was actually a gun trigger being pulled, or imagining its crossheir on the side of my head, but the last I distinctly remember was of breaking the window and jumping out of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: DizzyFolfy, chobonzi, ListlessGaren and 4 others
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Wishful thinking: about ten minutes ago looking at all the pills and potions I've got in the cupboard. And exsanguination earlier today.

Realistic: partial just a few minutes ago

• Hugs
Reactions: latte art, ListlessGaren, Forveleth and 3 others
Upvote 0
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
I always look at my 2 bottles of N every night asking myself when will i grow a pair of balls and take it already

• Hugs
Reactions: juna, Lost in a Dream, iloverachel and 5 others
Upvote 0
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
I tend to imagine stabbing myself in the throat with a pair of scissors over and over.

• Hugs
Reactions: broth0100, ihateearth, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm always wishing to die no matter what, especially as existence is so hellish and harmful with no limit as to how much one can suffer. For me personally wanting to die is all that makes sense to escape from the cruelty and futility of existing, I have no interest in the abomination that is human existence, instead I just wish to be permanently unaware, I find so much comfort in the thought of eternal nothingness.

• Hugs
Reactions: DizzyFolfy, juna, Lost in a Dream and 3 others
Upvote 0
deadbody

deadbody

he/him 🏳️‍⚧️
Oct 24, 2023
To take a gun and blew my brains out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Arachno, juna, latte art and 1 other person
Upvote 0
ListlessGaren

ListlessGaren

Garen’s Nebula
Nov 7, 2023
Probably an hour ago, was thinking of the setup I'd have to create to die with something like carbon monoxide. Or chug my prescription medications with anti nausea OTCs and alcohol and hoping I win the lottery with that. (I'd definitely be stoned also)

Second one is definitely a lot more irrational and there's a high possibility of failure if I vomit. Also, weed and alcohol? Yea, not sure if the anti nausea OTC medication would keep me from vomiting. Unlikely. Probably just wake up hating myself.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: juna, latte art and deadbody
Upvote 0
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Me wishing I had more time to practice with my hanging setup so I can go. I'm not going to bother trying until I know it will work but finding the time and energy with my depression is hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: juna, ihateearth, deadbody and 1 other person
Upvote 0
latte art

latte art

simple heart
Apr 6, 2024
Me wishing I had more time to practice with my hanging setup so I can go. I'm not going to bother trying until I know it will work but finding the time and energy with my depression is hard.
It's kinda peculiar how depression can make us suicidal but also take away the energy for it.

• Love
Reactions: juna, DyingToDie123, finaldestination7 and 2 others
Upvote 0
sugarandspice

sugarandspice

Apr 7, 2024
Last night, I had too many thoughts and voices to understand what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: FakeSmileGuy, latte art and cheese.out
Upvote 0
bookie

bookie

main character of sasu
Mar 31, 2024
When will I have the courage and take the 500 sleeping pills?

Upvote 0
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
I was thinking of blowing my brains out with the gun I have in here.

• Hugs
Reactions: FakeSmileGuy, latte art and divinemistress36
Upvote 0
ArgentApricot

ArgentApricot

Certified Shamash Hater
Apr 6, 2024
5 minutes ago i walked into my kitchen to make some food that i don't want to eat, saw the sun beaming down on me through my window for the first time this year. I've always hated the sun, I immediately thought i should buy a rope so i can escape the rays.
That's the last impulse thought, I've been actively planning since then as well, it's always on my mind really.
I was thinking of blowing my brains out with the gun I have in here.
God you're lucky, i'm hoping to find someone should i decide to travel there at the end of the year. would've CTB'd years ago if i had access to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: ihateearth
Upvote 0
vadim

vadim

Disqualified From Being Human
Aug 10, 2023
I fantasise daily about killing myself violently such as via throat slashing or shooting myself in the head but I'm such a coward that I'd never have the courage to (also it's very difficult to get a gun here). Lately I've been feeling so fed up and tired of living that I've been imagining going to an isolated place to lie down and starve to death because I don't have the energy to be proactive about anything and wish for nothing more than to just lie down and rot.

• Hugs
Reactions: latte art, divinemistress36 and Ksmиda
Upvote 0
Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
Shooting myself, one of my most common suicidal thoughts. Ironic, because guns are impossible to get where I live.

Reactions: FakeSmileGuy, latte art and finaldestination7
Upvote 0
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
today. really fantasized about SN, which has never been my preferred method. I think I may use it now though...

Reactions: divinemistress36
Upvote 0
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
While waiting for the train to pass this morning. Fantasizing about getting hit by it and brains scattering everywhere

• Hugs
Reactions: latte art
Upvote 0
clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
Basically right now. Was thinking I could combine the ratchet strap method with partial. Tape two cylinders I have to the carotids and then attempt partial hanging. I really would try it now but there's people in the house with me and they'd probably hear my body thrashing as it tries to free itself

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Last night, fantasized about taking SN. Hating myself for being a BPD mess that ruins everything good in my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: broth0100, Lost in a Dream, TiredOfAllThis and 2 others
Upvote 0
grungy自殺

grungy自殺

Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
Jan 9, 2024
Having my head blown off as i'm recording my final moments alive

• Hugs
Upvote 0
latte art

latte art

simple heart
Apr 6, 2024
Today's one was kind of surreal. When I looked in the mirror I imagined lasers circling my neck and decapitating my head, leaving me on the bathroom floor... I think it's time to try therapy again.

Reactions: FakeSmileGuy
Upvote 0
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Drinking SN and blacking out

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: worthIess
Upvote 0
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
Today:

What's the point of staying alive for my parents when I can't even make myself leave my house to go visit them (or anyone else)? This isn't living; this is a prison sentence created by my very own mind. Whether I live or die, I'm hurting the people who love me; so why stay alive?

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess and Lost in a Dream
Upvote 0
jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
I had so many today. But I think the most prominent one was when I was walking over a bridge in my city to get my meds and I thought about just jumping off of it into the river and drowning

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess and FakeSmileGuy
Upvote 0
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Right this second.
Don't have the means or planned anything yet.
But falling into eternal sleep has been on my mind daily for years

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, worthIess and FakeSmileGuy
Upvote 0
hysterical&useless

hysterical&useless

let down
Apr 14, 2024
i want to find a lake in the mountains and drown. it would be peaceful under the cold water.

Upvote 0
permanently tired

permanently tired

Too exhausted to try again
Nov 8, 2023
Plunging a machete into my chest

• Aww..
Reactions: worthIess
Upvote 0
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
NEET or rope. Live free or die

Last edited:
Reactions: AMATERASU :-) and worthIess
Upvote 0
chobonzi

chobonzi

heartbroken
Apr 13, 2024
I think mine was actually a gun trigger being pulled, or imagining its crossheir on the side of my head, but the last I distinctly remember was of breaking the window and jumping out of it.
today. thought about doing partial and went looking for a decent spot in my house. i don't want my mom or sister finding me so i decided against it.

• Love
Upvote 0
terra.nuvo

terra.nuvo

Student
Feb 15, 2024
thought about crashing my car into a tree or pole today

• Hugs
Reactions: marchshift and worthIess
Upvote 0