Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

Dec 3, 2023
I am still playing the video games that were mentioned in my previous post in this thread. Now I am also playing Toontown Rewritten.

I have so many sentimental memories with that game. It's insane how the original shutdown and all the internal drama in the community. I tried replaying Rewritten a few years ago, but doing factory and other boss runs get so repetitive and it's hard to beat them if you can't find fellow players, always seems like everyone in a team has too big a laff gap as well.

Dragon Quest 4 on the DS

4 is my favorite in that subset (Zeninthia trilogy). Always liked the self contained backstories for each of the characters, I liked Torneko!

Reactions: Sprite_Geist
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Currently Baldur's Gate 3 and Fallout 4 whenever I have the energy to play anything

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Currently playing Yeah! You Want "Those Games," Right? So Here You Go! Now, Let's See You Clear Them! 2

I really liked the first one since I hate those mobile game ads so much. Now they just need to find a way to parody the story games like Lily's Garden or Merge Mansion in the third game.

cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
Spider man 2 for PS5. the technical side, the world and the action are pretty amazing, but story and themes of side-quests are a bit urgh.

lamargue

lamargue

concupiscent soul
Jun 5, 2024
replaying subahibi. i don't care if the philosophy misconstrues wittgenstein. the themes are sufficient to make me feel things

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I have so many sentimental memories with that game. It's insane how the original shutdown and all the internal drama in the community. I tried replaying Rewritten a few years ago, but doing factory and other boss runs get so repetitive and it's hard to beat them if you can't find fellow players, always seems like everyone in a team has too big a laff gap as well.
I did not realize there were issues within the official ToonTown community? I have some good memories of the original ToonTown, but I did not really know many players and was just a free-to-play "randomer", so this is probably why. Though I do (vaguely) know of conflicts that have happened in, or between the communities and developers of the various unofficial reboots/remakes.

I understand what you have said about the repetitiveness, but for me it comes from the leveling and unlocking of gags, and also gardening. So far I have done none of the endgame content - such as the Cog headquarters - except for one run through the Sellbot Factory with a group of higher-level players who put in most of the effort.

Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

Dec 3, 2023
I did not realize there were issues within the official ToonTown community? I have some good memories of the original ToonTown, but I did not really know many players and was just a free-to-play "randomer", so this is probably why. Though I do (vaguely) know of conflicts that have happened in, or between the communities and developers of the various unofficial reboots/remakes.

I understand what you have said about the repetitiveness, but for me it comes from the leveling and unlocking of gags, and also gardening. So far I have done none of the endgame content - such as the Cog headquarters - except for one run through the Sellbot Factory with a group of higher-level players who put in most of the effort.

The original version by 2011 was full of glitches and used to get hacked all the time. I barely remember it tbh but part of me wasn't surprised Disney were shutting it down. This is an amazing read.

I always get bored by The Brrrgh, I only really played it the last time as someone I knew wanted backup going through the buildings, my toon rarely made it to the end. I might rejoin someday, I know there's a few more servers around now and some of the communities older players have came back.

trappedinthislife

trappedinthislife

Student
May 13, 2024
Ace Combat 7. Planning on checking out the others too.

Can you see any borders from here? What have borders given us? We're going to start over from starch - that's what V2 is for.

VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to severe autism, and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
GTA series games, such as GTA V, and ES games, such as Skyrim.

Tarrasque

Tarrasque

Apr 4, 2024
People weren't lying about Baldur's Gate 3. That game rocks.

Total War Warhammer 3 has been occupying my time lately. I've always sucked at Total War, but when you do get the ball rolling it's very addictive to conquer everything and paint the map in your colour.

damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
catching up on some old games i never got to finish like
CyberPunk 2077
Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

and then i mostly play VR games

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon
Velvet Fortress

Velvet Fortress

Dec 13, 2021
I kind of fell in love with Honkai: Star Rail. The artistry and world building behind it are right up my alley. Been playing for a few months.

Gangrel

Gangrel

Experienced
Jul 25, 2024
Path of Exile's new league, struggling to find a cool build though

sos

sos

Experienced
Jul 22, 2024
playing the video game called Life at the moment

it might be game over soon

anyone wanna co op? hmu !!!!!

horrorvacui

horrorvacui

So much blood for such a tiny little hole..
Jul 27, 2024
I've been trying to play Baldurs Gate 3 with one of my only friends. Worth giving it a shot even in single player if u like rpgs.

deficient

deficient

Jul 26, 2024
Playing FTL right now, it's an old game, but it holds up pretty well. I recommend it.

eddy hendryx

eddy hendryx

lay me in the river
Nov 27, 2023
Been playing Forza Horizon 4 lately, love collecting and drive virtual cars

Reactions: GoatHerder
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
pacific drive has really been filling my little soul void recently.

hawkoflight

hawkoflight

🕊️I…sacrifice.
Aug 12, 2024
Always playing fear and hunger termina, tbh my favorite indie game even if it makes me wanna KMS more, and replaying persona 2 rn

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
title
need some new games
Control. The story's decent buuut I don't care, I just love breakable environments lol

Was also playing through the Gears trilogy but that's on hold for now

DeusVult

DeusVult

Aug 18, 2024
I really should finish Milk Outside a Bag of Milk.

Elden Ring is keeping me occupied for now.

• Love
Reactions: eddy hendryx