• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Done_Surviving

Student
Sep 17, 2023
IMG 20230929 125429
My dad taught me how to shoot once, but I don't really remember, let alone how to load and remove the security. Honestly this is my last resource because I don't want to get my dad in trouble for the gun and/or make a mess.

Reactions: Jealous Blackheart
D

Done_Surviving

Student
Sep 17, 2023
It looks like a Browning Challenger .22 LR 1965 Semi-Auto Pistol according to this website:

https://www.gunsinternational.com/g...emi-auto-pistol-mfg-1965.cfm?gun_id=102106814

Can you look up some videos about it?

And what are your local gun laws regarding ownership of the weapon and legal responsibility if someone kills themselves with it?
I will look for some videos, and about the laws, honestly I have no idea. I know for sure that my father has this one and a rifle completely legally under a hunting license. But I don't know what would be the consequences of someone died by the gun. Like I said this is literally my last, last resort. Like I would drink the entire bottle of antifreeze or clorox before using it. But my mind had been itching on the idea that I should at least learn how it works.
Still I will investigate more about gun owning laws in my country. Thanks for everything.

Reactions: Brown-Jacket Revy
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
I will look for some videos, and about the laws, honestly I have no idea. I know for sure that my father has this one and a rifle completely legally under a hunting license. But I don't know what would be the consequences of someone died by the gun. Like I said this is literally my last, last resort. Like I would drink the entire bottle of antifreeze or clorox before using it. But my mind had been itching on the idea that I should at least learn how it works.
Still I will investigate more about gun owning laws in my country. Thanks for everything.
If this is a 22lr handgun you shouldn't use it. Or rather, I wouldn't use it it's less reliable

• Informative
Reactions: lifeisbutadream, Jealous Blackheart, AshH and 1 other person
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
You might want to check out the Firearms Megathread for general firearms info. I seem to recall a debate there about which bullets were the smallest ones practical to do the job, but everyone agreed that .22's were too small.

Reactions: Done_Surviving and Jealous Blackheart
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
You might want to check out the Firearms Megathread for general firearms info. I seem to recall a debate there about which bullets were the smallest ones practical to do the job, but everyone agreed that .22's were too small.
Yeah, I'd want a hollow point for a headshot. Hook a pistol over your shoulder and shoot above the ear. Goodnight world.