• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sadgirl112

Dec 27, 2021
I know some people look like they're kind of just sleeping when they hang themselves, but some people end up looking really horrific, like, bulging purple-blue face, tongue out etc.

I want to look like I'm sleeping when I go. Esp if it's by hanging. Does anyone have any insight on what decides whether you look awful or like you're just sleeping?

Is it something about the method of suspension?

Thanks in advance.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I have never seen a hanging corpse that looked as if sleeping. I don't believe there is any strategy with hanging to make the end peaceful looking. Except maybe putting a pillow cases over your head to make it less traumatizing for the person that first discovers your body.

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
You just look at photos of people who were taken relatively recently after death and photos of people whose body has already begun to shed and swell.
This happens to everyone without exception
If I find you early, you'll be a little pale.
If they find you late, you'll look terrible.

Reactions: Forveleth
Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
It's because the rope is preventing the blood from circulating, and when the fall is very abrupt and non-lethal, the artery ruptures and the blood leaks into the region, so it accumulates in the head, which is why those condemned to the gallows in the past had their faces covered by cloths