WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
For me, suicide is always in the back of my mind it's like a drug or something once you feel the comfort of it all getting over with with death you can't let go of that. It's like a feeling that I can actually have some control over what happens to me. ANY minor inconvenience, mood swing, and something that reminds me of a certain scenario, event, people or whatever happens in my dark past pushes me over the edge. Today at work I've contemplated never going back home and killing myself on an impulse cus of me overthinking certain things that have been said to me earlier. Anything triggers me and death is always the answer for me. And to be completely honest with you I don't feel like I'm the type of smart who would actually plan my suicide through. Killing myself will be 100% inevitable and I can guarantee you that it will happen on an impulse.

• Hugs
Reactions: Toonloon, Negrathecat, NSA and 8 others
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
Waking up. Being sober. Social interactions, even neutral or positive ones make me feel like a fucking failure, an alien that doesn't belong on this planet. Thinking about work or money, being confronted with the consumerist nature of existence, especially in the present socioeconomic order. Seeing people my age or younger doing things I can't. Honestly, anytime I have to look away from a screen and face my thoughts. I don't remember what it's like to NOT have near constant suicidal thoughts, though Kratom makes it so I can sometimes go a few hours without them. Cheers, disgusting leaf powder.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Negrathecat, NSA, WitheringAway and 7 others
domedune

domedune

the stars will aid my escape
Dec 18, 2019
Having a method at hand makes me feel better. I have a certain psychology and so do some others: knowing how to kill oneself and being capable makes them feel better, and ironically, makes one less likely to try. For me, my biggest trigger is moving/housing insecurity/eviction threats/angry family and landlords. If I have nowhere to stay, I know where I'm going.

The sick world around me would be a bigger trigger if I didn't feel so guilty leaving without doing anything about it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NSA, Lostandlooking, WitheringAway and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case, I constantly have thoughts of suicide. I never want to live and even little things make me feel worse. I cannot cope with life and I am not meant for this world. I never should have existed in the first place. To me, the thought of not existing is so comforting. All I want is to escape this awful and depressing world.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WitheringAway, PlushieLover, Life sucks and 2 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Being alone. Seeing people with others or in relationships. Seeing how happy someone else can be in someone's life and knowing I can't ever have that experience.

Not being able to do adult shit or things people do my age.

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway, Crazy4u, PlushieLover and 4 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I'm at the point where I immediately have thoughts of CTB after any slightly negative event. Lost my keys? "I should just kill myself". Small argument with my husband? "He'll be better off without me". Waking up in the morning? "Oh god, not this shit again".

There is this feeling of dread that never leaves me. It sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, Feeding Pigeons, WitheringAway and 4 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Usually it's seeing other people being happy in certain ways I know I can never experience for myself.

Sometimes it's just watching two people debate and realizing nothing they're doing is going to convince the other and I can't do anything to make them agree on something either.

Often times just waking up is enough to make me wish I was back asleep only permanently…

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway, Crazy4u, Life sucks and 1 other person
Hangnailinajar

Hangnailinajar

How far would you go,if I died tomorrow?
Mar 4, 2022
A number of things.
Sauerkraut and turkey exist..that's my biggest reason
When my older relatives die..I feel like I lost my only friends.
Feeling like I'm not close to anyone.
I just wanna drink coffee and be left alone man :(
Money/power dynamic in society<---It's not always about my own life.
Wars/other human habits.
Socializing poorly..(also I was abusive/extremely rude to people and sometimes without knowing it at all at the time. but I feel guilty for all of it. how minor or small or how long ago it was.)
I feel guilty for being in what seems to be my own world, being 23 and being completely immature..
I feel like I can't do anything, or want to do anything besides sit around/be online/hang out with cats and dogs/clean/make "art"/fix things/small problem solving/thinking of ideas

Last edited:
Reactions: WitheringAway
slushy

slushy

Feb 19, 2022
Being conscious. Just living.

Reactions: height jumper 69, WitheringAway, Hollowman and 3 others
thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
my current circumstances and knowing that the future will be worse

• Hugs
Reactions: WanderingWater, WitheringAway, Hollowman and 2 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Waking up. I wish I was kidding.

Reactions: WitheringAway, Hollowman, Hangnailinajar and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
It's often something small, funny enough. Like today I bought an air filter for my car, tried to install it, and noticed right away it was the wrong kind. I'd cut my hands up accessing that part of the engine and I just felt like throwing myself off a cliff in that moment. It doesn't take much to make me miserable, even if the cause is easily remedied.

• Hugs
Reactions: NSA, Lostandlooking, WitheringAway and 4 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Interacting with people, seeing people interact with each other, repetitive thought loops, thinking about money, society, health issues, power dynamics, the endless cycle of suffering willingly perpetuated by every living being. Remembering that I still exist.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway, Hangnailinajar, Crazy4u and 4 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
A lot of things. Physical and mental pain, trauma, abuse, I can't really count but the consistent trigger is time because it makes everything deteriorates.

Also I'm experiencing complicated ans painful brain pain now that makes me want to ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway, Hangnailinajar, Crazy4u and 2 others
PlushieLover

PlushieLover

XII - THE HANGED MAN
Mar 24, 2021
They are literally random. I could be having the best time of my life and then I would suddenly feel depressed. Is really annoying when you are with someone because they think is their fault :/

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway, Hangnailinajar, littlelungs and 1 other person
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Waking up is probably the biggest one.

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway, Hollowman, Hangnailinajar and 4 others
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
I know it's kind of an expected answer here, but honestly, just having to live with myself in this bullshit world constantly triggers my suicidality, and the triggers can vary a lot in terms of significance, for lack of a better word. I feel suicidal when I wake up, when I have to go to the washroom, when I have to eat, when I hear about the latest atrocities of humankind, when I see the same lame joke be repeated in comment sections, when I have to send emails or when I feel pressured into replying to people within a certain amount of time, when I remember how cruel people are to animals and how desperately they try to justify it, my PTSD and the sick fucks behind it, the fact that I don't remember a period of innocence in my life, unsolicited advice, people who just can't wrap their heads around the fact that I'm severely chronically ill with a number physical and mental conditions, many of which are treatment-resistant or don't have a cure, having to explain myself over and over again... it's just never seems to end, and just about everything makes me wish I were dead, with very few exceptions.

This life has been fucking excruciating and I'm pissed off by the fact that I merely exist. I think part of the reason I've made it this long is, ironically enough, because I also always had the comfort of knowing that I always had the option to just end it all.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WanderingWater, Lostandlooking, WitheringAway and 2 others
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
When one of my health problems acts up.

Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I think it is easier to answer what doesn't trigger ctb thoughts. In my case, false hope and mood swings protect me from ctb thoughts. Some minor positive interactions also help

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway, Hangnailinajar and 𖣴 nadia 𖣴
A

AfterLife

Mar 16, 2022
When your thoughts disappear, you become a slave of others, and the owner who uses me always helps someone, so you are valuable in society, so you are happy enough as you are, and you feel the value of life after receiving food...

Last edited:
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
sad, regretful, mentally Ill, broken and alone. All of these feelings are brought on because a sick society deemed me unworthy of happiness. It's an uncaring and relentlessly cruel world for outcasts.

Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
Aging. I hate the fact I'll become old, wrinkly, and undesirable one day. i feel like as you grow older, people care less and less about you. I'm already starting to notice that I don't get as much attention now that I'm not a minor anymore. Hopefully what I'm saying isn't triggering for anyone, it probably isn't true mind you - but I can't shake the notion to the fact that it is.

Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
Breathing.......jk ......but seriously like worrying about money, going on a date, going to school, going to the store and talking to people causing me to freak out cause I overthink everything I'm doing.

Talking to pedophiles at work. Doing more than 5 hr long shifts at work. Lots of things really.

StrangePossum

StrangePossum

Dec 22, 2021
Trying to talk to people and not knowing how to. Trying to do work but feeling a constant sense of anxiety in the back of my mind. People telling me what I'm doing wrong. People telling me that I'm too slow. Looking up housing prices, lol. When I had a job, the suicidal thoughts always got stronger right before my shifts. Especially early morning shifts, those sucked lol. I would stay up late wanting to die so I didn't have to go in the next day.

symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
I just about always have some form of passive suicidal ideation going on in the back of my head. But some things are likely to make it more immediate to the point that I'm thinking about hanging myself ASAP instead of waiting until I have a good plan, means, and opportunity. They include:
  • Confrontation
  • Thinking about the future, especially the prospect of facing another day (e.g. when waking up or going to sleep)
  • Feeling threatened
  • Feeling scared or panicky
  • Feeling upset for any reason

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u and 𖣴 nadia 𖣴
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
dog Chinese government and not able to leave

Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
If I get angry it tends to evolve into being depressed and suicidal. People have said on here that comparing yourself to other people isn't fair and its unhealthy but even from an objective point of view I know I'm a fucking loser. If I stop distracting myself that re-realization sinks back into me. Mentally I'm always trying to run away from that thought.

Dyingtoleave

Dyingtoleave

Apr 11, 2022
For me its the feeling of not accomplishing anything and not knowing what to do everything constantly changing

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
- sleep deprivation (#1)
- loneliness
- lack of sex or touch
- financial insecurity

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u