F

fightingforchoice

Sep 14, 2023
Hey everyone, I'm planning on trying to order SN (to the UK) and wondered if anyone can suggest the best thing to say, or not say, if/ when a welfare check happens? I'm not sure whether to plan on flat out denying to speak to the police, or yes I ordered SN to cure meat / some other purpose with! Thank you...

Reactions: StellaSomnus
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Hey everyone, I'm planning on trying to order SN (to the UK) and wondered if anyone can suggest the best thing to say, or not say, if/ when a welfare check happens? I'm not sure whether to plan on flat out denying to speak to the police, or yes I ordered SN to cure meat / some other purpose with! Thank you...
Just say you're ok? I don't know the laws in UK but have no idea why they wouldn't simply believe you if you say you are perfectly ok? Do they do that with everyone who orders SN? Is it really their business? Can you refuse to answer?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Dr. Henjin

Dr. Henjin

Sep 23, 2023
I'm in the US so please don't take this advice too seriously, but when I had one I just repeated that "I am completely fine" and "I am not planning on harming myself" and they eventually shrugged and left. As for the SN method I'm not sure how laws are in the UK about that but here in the US the less you say to the police the better. If it's not illegal to buy/own SN I wouldn't even bother with excuses. It's just, I'm fine, I'm not planning to harm myself. Police everywhere twist your words and actions and try to get you blabbering to use anything you say against you.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
youre under no obligation to incriminate yourself by admitting/confirming you bought anything. dont talk to them

Reactions: DyingToDie123, Tesha and Dr. Henjin
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
If you can, store it elsewhere. Then if they pop over say you used it and the bacon was lovely.

Reactions: rustinpeacepolaris