• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
What "affairs" are you putting in order before catching the bus?

Reactions: LastFlowers and Kit1
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I personally don't have many affairs that I'll have to put in order since I'm useless and I don't have anything that'd prove valuable to others. I'll probably just have my note ready and attached to the note, I'll have my will written as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Weltall
madge1

madge1

Oct 26, 2023
I have put everything in place made a will so that nobody gets my money it's all goes to charity made sure that a DNR is in place and no long term care should anything go wrong all else fails dignitas here I come

Reactions: thewalkingdread and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I have all the paperwork ready and my funeral arrangements without a date. My belongings will take less than 10 minutes to get rid of as I have everything in one cupboard - some clothes, a laptop, a kindle and a phone.

However trying to hang on for the children to be fully independent - I get the feeling that I might not be able to fully meet this commitment though - date still unknown.

Reactions: indefinitelynumb444
S

stillunemployed

lol lmao
Jun 1, 2023
lol nothing.

im gonna leave a huge mess so some asshole gets to be annoyed and has to clean it.

• Yay!
Reactions: Null84, thewalkingdread, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
L

Lydia12

Sep 10, 2023
good question, cleaning up the appartement :D I've written a document, in germany we call it "Patientenverfügung", in this one you manage what happened with you when you are very sick, for example don't connect me to machines

Reactions: thewalkingdread and Kit1
T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
I have all the paperwork ready and my funeral arrangements without a date. My belongings will take less than 10 minutes to get rid of as I have everything in one cupboard - some clothes, a laptop, a kindle and a phone.

However trying to hang on for the children to be fully independent - I get the feeling that I might not be able to fully meet this commitment though - date still unknown.
How old are your kids?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Well it depends whether u have stuff to be put in order or to be organized before you're gone. For me there's nothing to put in order. Anyway once I'm gone that's not my problem anymore.

Reactions: thewalkingdread, Kit1 and blue_muse
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
Do I NEED to put anything in order? I have nothing to leave & no one to leave it to. Should I look into a do not resuscitate order in the event I botch the job & end up a vegetable?

Reactions: LastFlowers
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
good question, cleaning up the appartement :D I've written a document, in germany we call it "Patientenverfügung, in this one you manage what happened with you when you are very sick, for example don't connect me to machines
Hello thank you for mentioning "Patientenverfügung".

Aftet that i did a quick search and in brazil its called "testamento vital". Looks easy to make one and i think its helpfull! Ill also provide this document next to my corpse with my goodbye letter.