_smile_

_smile_

Student
Jun 26, 2022
Life is confusing right now.
For the first time in, I'm not even sure how long, I stopped having suicidal thoughts. I was still depressed, but I did not want to die. I believe it's because of recently being prescribed an ADD medication. Not a long term fix, but I welcomed the reprieve from death with open arms. It lasted a couple weeks.

This week has been so tough.
It was one thing after another all in the matter of 36 hours. Silent suffering. Silent sobbing. Silent despair.
I also found out this week I can potentially regain a ctb method. And not having a method forced me to make changes to get better (like seeing a doctor for new meds).

So, now I'm not sure what to do. Or who to talk to. Or where to go.

Emotional pain is so overwhelming.

💜💜

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: nozomu, LonelyKitten, corazon and 11 others
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
Im sure you'll figure out whatever choice is best for you. Youve seemed to had good progress not having the thoughts with medication, I hope life was going well possibly it seems.🐈

Reactions: Deleted member 8975
deafening

deafening

louder than words
Sep 21, 2023
It hurts so much to see a beautiful person suffer, but it would hurt so much more to lose you. I know how it must feel, you don't have to stay silent! If you ever need to talk about anything, I'll try my best to listen. 🫂

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 8975 and _smile_
_smile_

_smile_

Student
Jun 26, 2022
It hurts so much to see a beautiful person suffer, but it would hurt so much more to lose you. I know how it must feel, you don't have to stay silent! If you ever need to talk about anything, I'll try my best to listen. 🫂
I appreciate you so much 🥺

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 8975 and deafening