• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

IsItReallyParanoia

IsItReallyParanoia

Mrs. Mathers
May 28, 2019
Clothes, accessories, shoes, makeup, all that stuff. I don't have anyone in my family who'd be able to wear them or who'd want them. I got no friends either. What to do with all my stuff before killing myself? Who to give them to? I don't want everything to just be thrown out, that'd be a waste :/

Reactions: Circles
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
Maybe you could donate to a local homeless shelter? I'm certain they'd appreciate it. :)

• Love
Reactions: Sick Boy, Circles, AtomicNewt and 2 others
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Maybe you could donate to a local homeless shelter? I'm certain they'd appreciate it. :)
Could leave a note detailing about donating his stuff. If OP donates and fails his CTB then that would be fucked up.

And BTW what's up with the hair due IsItReallyParanoia?

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Your clothes, shoes and accessories you could give to Goodwill, the Salvation Army, a consignment shop or a used clothing store. Throw away all the make-up. I doubt any of the places I listed would take it because of sanitary reasons unless any of it was unopened.

Reactions: AsexualBarbieBoy and mattwitt
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Clothes, accessories, shoes, makeup, all that stuff. I don't have anyone in my family who'd be able to wear them or who'd want them. I got no friends either. What to do with all my stuff before killing myself? Who to give them to? I don't want everything to just be thrown out, that'd be a waste :/

Sell them or give them away to poor people. And if you give them away to poor people, you shouldn't do so through any organizations because they will just sell the stuff to poor people... Best to go outside, find poor people and ask them if they want some stuff. Poor people are everywhere nowadays thanks to the amazing economy we have but most of them can be found near second hand stores or dollar stores near shitty neighborhoods.
Your clothes, shoes and accessories you could give to Goodwill, the Salvation Army, a consignment shop or a used clothing store. Throw away all the make-up. I doubt any of the places I listed would take it because of sanitary reasons unless any of it was unopened.

Goodwill just takes the stuff and sells them...
I don't think we have those where I live

Wdym?

Homeless shelters are rare nowadays when homelessness is at an all time high. Such benevolent rulers, we have.

Last edited:
Reactions: LogicalConclusion
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
It's nice to see that you care about such things. :smiling: You could maybe donate some of them to church, it's where poor and homeless people usually go to be helped in this country of ours...

Sometimes I wonder whether we deserved to be in this cruel world in the first place. Btw, check your PM box.

Reactions: GinaIsReady and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
It's nice to see that you care about such things. :smiling: You could maybe donate some of them to church, it's where poor and homeless people usually go to be helped in this country of ours...

Sometimes I wonder whether we deserved to be in this cruel world in the first place. Btw, check your PM box.
I think a lot of poor and homeless people have lost faith in churches because most churches are being run by sociopaths nowadays who just want to make tons of $$$ and not have to pay taxes... And the Protestant religion and similar religions, brainwash people to look down on the less fortunate as scum.

Reactions: AtomicNewt
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
In this country people still go to church a lot, the homeless are used to begging there.

Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Donating them prior to CTB could be hasty...

Reactions: AtomicNewt
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
Yeah I'm the same. But I think my mum will give them to charity

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
In this country people still go to church a lot, the homeless are used to begging there.

I'm going to guess, Romania is very different from the USA and take your word for it.