• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DeathKitty

DeathKitty

Miserable
Apr 11, 2024
I need new hobbies !

Reactions: LoiteringClouds, idk3, kunikuzushi and 2 others
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
if u have a pc learning to torrent and then playing all the games under the sun is a great pastime

Reactions: DeathKitty
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
What kind of things do you like?
Online?
Offline?

Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Lately ive been playing the Silent Hill games, I just beat SH3. Maybe you could do that if you never played em

they're too expensive to buy the originals on PlayStation 2 so ive been illegally downloading them to my computer and playing em with a PS4 controller and then connecting my computer via HDMI to my TV to get the most authentic game-console experience. I'd reccomend doing something like that, I never played Silent Hill before but thats a new love I discovered this year

If your computer is powerful enough to run games I can show you a game piracy site I use (usually it's safe). Just send a message.

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, DeathKitty and QueerMelancholy
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I find myself coming here when I'm bored.

You can watch movies. I recommend the prophetic documentary Idiocracy.

Reactions: divinemistress36, ijustwishtodie, hopelessgirl and 3 others
sylvey

sylvey

we'll all disappear one day and lose our minds
Oct 11, 2023
I need new hobbies !
Try proseka, zgirls, osu, idle clicker games, go people watching, these are just some things I enjoy doing, but I have adhd so if they're enough to keep me occupied they might work for you.

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I'm looking for offline stuff, I draw a lot, paint, I like photography, nature walks. Been looking for something new to try
If you like photography and nature, have you ever gone to animal sanctuaries? Their a lot of fun and can take some great photos, the places that run them are always ecstatic to have it posted on social media for awareness.

• Love
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
Can you reserve this part of the forum for topics related to suicide? There is an OffTopic Forum.

• Wow
Reactions: idk3 and Don’tDoxMe
Nothing87

Nothing87

Goodbye for now
Jun 5, 2024
You should try planting or cooking ^^

My hobby is mostly cooking and It's a good hobby imo, because you can explore different cuisine from around the world and experiment with different flavors and spices.

• Love
card1nal

card1nal

trying to find peace by whatever means possible :)
Jan 23, 2023
I'm looking for offline stuff, I draw a lot, paint, I like photography, nature walks. Been looking for something new to try
One of my favorite hobbies is bird-watching! There are a lot of apps that show you birds in your area and allow you to track which ones you've spotted, and birds are very fun to draw/paint in my experience. Obviously, this can be substituted for a plethora of flora and fauna wherever you're from; there are different apps for identifying all sorts of things in nature! Another thing I love is collecting plants and flowers, drying them, and incorporating them into my art pieces.

yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
Aimlessly btowse this site and wait for an interesting thread to pop up because you're not creative enough to make one for yourself (that's me).

Reactions: divinemistress36 and astr4
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Download Magic the gathering Arena. It's free. I promise I'll entertain you for hours ;)

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000
Cosmog

Cosmog

Everything going wrong, nothing going right.
Jun 22, 2024
I need new hobbies !
I love to read, helps me escape from a lot of things. If you already read you can try different genres or even move on to mangas or light novels (my personal fav)

S

slobaspeed1

Apr 13, 2024
i sometimes browse radnom pages on wikiepdia.There is so much intersting stuff out there.

Reactions: astr4