• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

esistzeit

Jul 17, 2024
My departure is scheduled to some 40 days from now. That's when I will have all the ingredients at hand and the results of a final attempt at life.

What am I to do during this time? Everything feels so meaningless.
P
Just because I plan on dying doesn't mean I'm suddenly struck with a bolt of newfound courage. I still don't want to go out or talk to anyone or risk injury/pain doing daring stuff.

There is also this annoying, tiny little thing called "hope" that just won't let me go crazy. I could spend the rest of my days indulging in all sorts of vices, but that would lead to damage which I would regret, should my last attempt work out.

Additionally, everything done abundantly and repeatedly becomes boring quickly. If I were to binge watch my favorite show I'd get sick of it after the first couple of days.

What to do? What to do? šŸ¤” Any suggestions?

C

catnowmeowmeow

Jul 16, 2024
I agree with you, I'm just enjoying trying something new like a snack or a new food. Or eating a bit more junk than normal. Nothing crazy but also not the stock standard. Maybe living between crazy and boring?

alivefornow

alivefornow

thinking about it
Feb 6, 2023
Max your stats in Runescape

Or don't, I don't know. That's what I'm doing