• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
I feel absolutely nothing positive just profound indifference towards everything. I get no satisfaction or pleasure from food, games, work, purchases, nor anything else I do. The closest thing to wants I have is wanting to just sleep because it's easier than anything else and requires less thinking.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, DeIetedUser4739, ijustwishtodie and 5 others
deadtomorrow

deadtomorrow

Oct 25, 2023
anhedonia is also starting to get me, most music and food is starting to not please me anymore
best solution is to kill yourse- wait, i can't say that because it's against the rules to tell someone to kill themselves on a suicide forum where the person youre telling it to is suicidal anyways for some reason

Reactions: 333s, DeIetedUser4739 and Rocinante
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Sleep with me

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Kavka, Rocinante and 1 other person
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
best solution is to kill yourse- wait, i can't say that because it's against the rules to tell someone to kill themselves on a suicide forum where the person youre telling it to is suicidal anyways for some reason
My importance to this earth extends beyond my well being. Me killing myself would be a disservice to everyone alive today.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim and Kavka
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Same here. Anhedonia is such a massive bitch. I wish that there is a cure for anhedonia but there isn't a cure sadly... at least not one that I can think of. A life with anhedonia is no life to live at all

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Rocinante