• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WantToQuit

WantToQuit

Game over!
Oct 15, 2021
I'm about to drink the SN solution in few days. Do you guys think that it doesn't matter which time you take it?

Or, better to ask, what time is the best?

Reactions: Glowarm
BigG91

BigG91

I'd rather be homeless with good health.
Aug 21, 2021
I think you need to fast and not be found after ingesting the SN. So Time of the day doesn't really matter

Reactions: Starylain001 and WantToQuit
I need peace

I need peace

The past is never dead, it's not even past.
Mar 28, 2022
if you live on your own you could do it in the morning, cause you'd be fasting already (asleep lol), but remember that it's not just drinking the solution, be prepared and consider if you're not gonna be found

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I want it to be during the early morning, (six-ish) or daytime ideally. It might not work out that way but I think the light would be soothing, comforting to go in rather than the darkness.

Reactions: Shu
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I'd do it (in my case) at around 1 or 2 AM in a secluded beach, field or the woods. Me leaving the house wouldn't be too suspicious because I used to do very late night walks when I did make an attempt at living.

Reactions: Shu
G

Glowarm

F*ck everyone and everything
Apr 8, 2022
I've read a lot of people say that you don't want to be found for at least several hours after taking it.
With that in mind, my thought was to take it around 11pm-ish. Then I would have all night long with noone calling or looking for me. More than enough time for the SN to do it's job. Worst case I'd be found 8 hours after drinking it and I'd be long gone by then.

LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
Depends if you live alone or not. If you're alone and you're sure that you're not going to be found, then fast and take it whenever you please. If there is a slight chance for you to be found, I think that it would be better to take it at night. Ether right after or right before midnight, so that you can die at night and not be found until the morning.

Achlys

Achlys

So tired...
Apr 23, 2022
I want it to be during the early morning, (six-ish) or daytime ideally. It might not work out that way but I think the light would be soothing, comforting to go in rather than the darkness.
That's my favorite time of day. The dark-blue before the sun rises is so peaceful.

Reactions: Judy Garland
D

DPJ187

Student
Apr 14, 2022
I think even when most people have gone to sleep, that way you dont tun the risk of being found, it depends of course, if you live alone I suppose it's entirely up to you.