• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

What time would you ctb at, if you had the choice?

• Morning

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Noon

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Evening

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Night

Votes: 28 65.1%

• Total voters
Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
My choice would be night, as it will be unlikely that I will be discovered before it's too late. Also, it's quiet and peaceful.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Lost in a Dream, computersrfun and 1 other person
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
night as in the middle of the night, for me🧸my method's jumping unfortunately, & i live in a big city, so that's rlly the only time a lot of ppl won't be around.

but even if it wasn't, i'd prob still choose the dead of night (no pun intended, lol). smthg abt that part of the day has always felt more familiar to me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
Gossamer

Gossamer

Todos estamos untados
Sep 1, 2022
For my deadline? Evening, where everyone I know will be away for the night due to a huge event they must attend. Ideally? Night.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Right before it gets dark. I don't want to die alone in the dark

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Evening. I wanna close my eyes while the sunsets and drift off. luckily the location ive picked is out in the province, in a sleepy little town that has most families in their homes come dark and with no night life. I think there's a helluva good chance that i wont be discovered.

B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
Morning, so I can get it over with.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I want to see the sunset a bit so before dark. I don't want to die alone in the dark

• Hugs
H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
I would pick morning just to get it over with

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
All the times I've tried to do it were around noon, usually reaching 8 hours of fasting around 11 am or so, but only out of necessity, and not by choice, because I'm limited in where I can do it, and can only do it at a time when my plantation schedule allows it.

If I had a preference where I could do it any time, anywhere, without being interrupted, I think evening or night would be fine. I just wish I had a method that was peaceful, that would allow me to be drunk and eat edibles when I do it. This might be the only way to overcome my stupid survival instinct.

Reactions: fkyou
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
As long as I'd succeed it really wouldn't matter to me, it isn't like anything could matter once I finally cease existing which is why the thought of such comforts me.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't mind the time of day what matters is not being found too early!

Reactions: FutureHanger
Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Night has some magic in it. You feel more strength and courage to do various weird stuff, suicide included.

Reactions: Ksmиda, Deleted member 65988 and fkyou
fkyou

fkyou

Oct 1, 2022
All the times I've tried to do it were around noon, usually reaching 8 hours of fasting around 11 am or so, but only out of necessity, and not by choice, because I'm limited in where I can do it, and can only do it at a time when my plantation schedule allows it.

If I had a preference where I could do it any time, anywhere, without being interrupted, I think evening or night would be fine. I just wish I had a method that was peaceful, that would allow me to be drunk and eat edibles when I do it. This might be the only way to overcome my stupid survival instinct.
Same .I would do it anytime.but people are around me most of the time.

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
I thought about this. If it's a method that could potentially cause convulsions I would choose noon so that the noise gets masked or isn't as suspicious.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
The night for me. At night I'm less likely to get caught doing a suicide method so there's a higher chance that nobody will interfere. Also, at night, I feel relaxed slightly as I'm by myself instead of having to deal with family members.. as they're all asleep of course

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and fkyou
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
practically: 12am-4am midnight

ideally: afternoon or early evening

Kiiiishore

Kiiiishore

Mar 2, 2024
Night is better.
Everyone is sleeping it's the best time for CTB. You'll not get caught easily while attempting

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and FutureHanger
D

Deleted member 65988

The night for me. At night I'm less likely to get caught doing a suicide method so there's a higher chance that nobody will interfere. Also, at night, I feel relaxed slightly as I'm by myself instead of having to deal with family members.. as they're all asleep of course
Yeap, 2am-3am for me, there's just something about ctbing at that time that I like and for some of the reasons you outlined too.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Morning most probably- to use overnight as fasting time. (SN method most likely.)

Reactions: Deleted member 65988