• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I would have married and had kids. I would live in a home on some land that we owned. We would grow amazing weed lol! We would have some farm animals and gardens. We would have a private jet lol! I would have a winter home and a summer home. We would have access to top tier healthcare. We would be off the grid so no governments could mess with us for any reason. I would have a large library of interesting books. Once a year we would travel to some distant land. I would have friends who all had lives like this and we would have get togethers, dinners, cool social events. I would never worry about eating right or what kind of chemicals in my food. I would have this awesome life with family and friends. I would not have time to be lonely and depressed. Ok this would be my ideal life had it gone right.

EuroMan

EuroMan

Jul 9, 2018
I would live in remote area,away from people always rushing.I would like jet too haha ! no i think helicopter better for me.Yes off the grid i understand.I would need internet in this remote area also.I would go one time,two times per year to city if i want.Then i go back to remote area.
Yes a family would be good for me also.I would grow plants for food and medicine.I would grow dreadlocks ! and wear what clothes i choose.
Yes weed also for me can use for fun also for medicine.I would bring rocking chair i could relax.

EuroMan

EuroMan

Jul 9, 2018
Final Escape
I like you :) Maybe you are female,We can starting family together ! and grow weed and live off the grid and have farm animals and gardens :)

Reactions: Final Escape
skyofAuroras

skyofAuroras

Student
Apr 10, 2018
What would make my life ideal is having money. Living by myself in a city in a small house would be nice. However, I know the one thing that would really make life ideal would be peace of mind. No more anxiety and depression, just peace in my head

shin

shin

Jul 11, 2018
I used to think like that but now I'd prefer a cozy apartment in a high-rise building at the heart of a bustling big city, so that I could walk places or conveniently take the subway; a dog and someone to love; some financial comfort to be able to quit a bad job and travel the world when I see fit. Still not sure if any of this would restore my will to live, though.

Reactions: Final Escape