• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

OakBuyer

Feb 19, 2024
A younger sibling has told me to "kill yourself" and "take 32 pills".

I have always thought of myself as a burden to my family and those who know me. I have attempted CTB has a minor, and it devastated my family, especially my mom.

I have access to 16,000 mg of acetaminophen. I don't feel wanted anymore. I look up to that younger sibling and they don't see value in my life anymore, so why should I keep on living?

It's not "selfish" if it's a good deed, is it? It's a request; a piece of advice from someone I love and trust. It's not like this is the only time this person has told me to CTB. They tell me to at least once a week.

I really want to do it. I have failed God.

sleepingintherain

sleepingintherain

dysphoric male
Jan 24, 2024
If you do it, write that they said that in your suicide note, and make sure someone else discovers the body first

CasperDaGhost

CasperDaGhost

Only I Can Bring About The End.
Feb 17, 2024
From what I can tell with the information given. I'd have to recommend against CTB'ing for someone else. I know I said some stupid stuff I didn't mean when I was younger, that I wish I didn't. Knowing that they were the one who caused you to do it, would likely hurt them for life. And, being real, it sounds like you're just using them as an excuse.