raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Please give me some ideas if you can on what I should say/do here I am so nervous...
My partner...I dunno what to call him, nothing is official yet although he says we are trying again, we do loads of couple stuff, intimate, we meet his friends, we go for dinner, a couple of weeks ago I seen his grandparents again after months. A lot has happened, we shared a flat, he broke up with me, didn't speak for 2 months now we've been speaking for 3 months 20 days so nearly 4! I'm happy we do these things, we were originally together 11 years, we're both 27 now.

He video called me earlier, we spoke for a bit and that's when I said "I really want to see your mum again soon"
that's when he said " and you will do, why don't you call her?"
I said will she be okay with it, he said I'm sure it will be fine... so I asked will it be thrown back in my face? thennnn he said "oh you women and your vaginas" that's his humour.
I said well I just want your support, that's when he made sure I had her correct number... now I have her number, I'm nervous, what should I say?

I want to say I dunno... "hey *so-called partners mum* it's *me* how are you? I thought id call because its been a few months and with everything that is happening and happened I wanted to reach out and see if you wanted a coffee sometime soon. I would love to make things right and see you again"

Does that sound right? It's not been a few months its been 3 years :mmm: Should I call, should I send something? Flowers, a card instead? I really want to call.
I just want to be accepted. I think shes the type to be accepting. I miss her so much and with how me and him are going I would only want to involve her and make things right, for her sake, for all of us.

btw I post here because I don't have many friends, tbh I could probably reach out to more people but here I don't feel judge, I can be an open book without opening up completely to friends.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless and Ghost2211
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
It's great that you and him are working things out. I hope it keeps going in the right direction. As for calling his mother, I think what you wrote sounds good. Maybe add that you and her son are rekindling after a while and hanging out again, that you said you wanted to see her and he suggested calling. I'm sure it'll go fine! ❤️

• Love
Reactions: raindrops, Myforevercharlie and Ghost2211