• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
For me I don't want to hurt my family and I don't want to go somewhere negative. What about you?

Reactions: Hotsackage, DownInaHole, whyidon'tknow and 2 others
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
The thought of failing and making things worse.

Reactions: Soul, nw7, 262653 and 6 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
It used to be failure. It's usually failure. Today it feels different. Like suddenly being afraid to go alone. Which is stupid. We all go alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, 262653, LifeIsACurse and 2 others
C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
Failing. It's the only thing stopping me right now. There's countless methods all around us, but trying to find one with high chance to work with little risk of damage afterwards isn't the easiest thing to come across

Reactions: Soul, 262653, Hotsackage and 1 other person
k3v3r

k3v3r

Apr 25, 2019
failing and ending up like a potato

Reactions: Sever, bluesky1972-2019, 262653 and 3 others
Tequilamockingbird

Tequilamockingbird

Dec 6, 2018
Failing

Reactions: Soul, LifeIsACurse, Hotsackage and 1 other person
R

Ross

Jul 7, 2019
Sorry silly question but new here and can't see it explained.
I've seen "ctb" mentioned on a number of threads and know it means to end it... however what do the letters actually stand for ?

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
The thought of failing and making things worse.
This is my fear. It might not work because I'll vomit up the stuff but I'll still be out cold for days because enough of the stuff is still in my body. It would be scary to wake up even though u drank the N but u were just out for awhile until it was out of your system. Then u feel like shit for quite awhile and can't function properly causing u to lose your ability to work and pay your bills losing everything and ending up homeless :eh:

• Hugs
Reactions: Fr2 and 262653
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
Believe me or not, I'm not scared. Rather in a wonderful anticipation that it will soon have an end.

I've seen "ctb" mentioned on a number of threads and know it means to end it... however what do the letters actually stand for ?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/acronyms-on-here-for-new-users.6031/

Reactions: Pacco, Final Escape, Soul and 1 other person
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
Being discovered, "saved" and ending up locked somewhere or being constantly watched over.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, Fr2, Soul and 4 others
R

Ross

Jul 7, 2019
Believe me or not, I'm not scared. Rather in a wonderful anticipation that it will soon have an end.

Catch the bus... cheers. Would never of guessed that

Reactions: Final Escape
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
No fears at all, its old territory. Just wont go back to a ward again should I fail, so its not really a option.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, Soul, not_a_robot and 1 other person
alisku

alisku

Jul 7, 2019
ending up as a plant with my thoughts, and I hate the thought that my family would have to spend money on my funeral as If I wasn't a burden enough

Reactions: Final Escape, Soul and not_a_robot
J

JMB

Jul 5, 2019
I'm weak, i think i will go into full desperation mode when the time comes. It's the moment right before death, when i feel that i slip away and realize that it is final - that my dreams for life, all my hopes and aspirations are forever gone, and that all my previous efforts in life to change course were just a meaningless waste of energy which simply prolonged the inevitable. I'm very afraid of that moment and i hope it will pass quickly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, ReneeSuicideAccount, Faraway1990 and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019

Your happiness is obvious and very inspiring. I will miss it.

Reactions: Final Escape and Faraway1990
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I`m not sure if the phrase came from this 1973 book or was already in use 71YG66i274L

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape, Faraway1990 and not_a_robot
Fadinglife

Fadinglife

Student
Apr 16, 2019
Failing at it and ending up in a worse condition or vegetative state, then being forced to live in that conditions by pro lifers (family) enduring everyday abuse and critical comments. Hearing everyday that i couldn't be serious else i wouldn't have survived. Seeing my brother making a joke of me and my mental illness, being more condescending, dismissive, rude and judgemental to me. According to him my depression isn't serious enough. When he had beaten me up he kept saying that he would take depression out of me by this, as i have depression so i deserve it (because i may be faking it). How convenient it is for him to tell me that i can't think straight because of depression (so not capable of taking marriage decision) but when it's about beating me his narrative shifts to me faking mental illness so he could just his point and be right. I am sick of his double standards masked in self righteous attitude.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, Soul, Faraway1990 and 1 other person
F

Fr2

Jun 15, 2019
How real it is, how damn real and raw this whole process is. Nothing romantic. The relief at the idea of dying when planning the suicide or daydreaming about it, that relief is not there when actually taking the definitive action and then living the consequences of that action. It's real and lonely and bitter.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, JMB, Dead Horse and 4 others
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Destroying the one person in the world that loves me and wants to be with me (and I her) my so with my suicide it's what keeps me from doing it right now and the idea of when I eventually do it...... fading out and somehow waking up in the hospital someone with a smug smile "it's okay! We saved you!" But I'll be taking assurances against that but still something I would hate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape and Soul