Draconis

Draconis

Jun 8, 2024
Yes the fear of death and the fear of abandonment has been my 2 biggest fears and somehow i dont fear abondoment in the afterlife and have got rid of the fear of death.

It dont matter if you believe in the empty void or an afterlife with love and light because you are free from suffering in this shithole.

So what do you fear about death?

It was not easy for me i did work to get the fear of death out of me.I see death like a godlike creature with the keys to freedom..salvation..

Reactions: GoatHerder
rokonie

rokonie

Jun 3, 2024
I don't really fear death, but i fear the pain i'll probably experience right before it, as well as the unpleasant thoughts that i might face but be unable to do anything about (regrets, all the "i should have done"s, etc.)

Reactions: kunikuzushi
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
I liked your description of death as godlike creature who holds the keys for truly freedom.

Personally I don't believe in afterlife, for me there's nothing after death. Not even an eternity of darkness, just really nothing.
Your brain disconnects and that's it.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
I am going to die regardless of what I do. People fear death because it's, metaphorically, a one way tunnel and you can't see the other end.

But I think fear is the wrong word.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't think I fear death itself - it's a natural occurrence - everything will die one day that can't be bad.

Idk whether this can be considered as fear of death or not but I fear missing out on my future life (although there's nothing to be missed out anymore) Well I actually don't wanna die (at least not yet).

• Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles and GoatHerder
sos

sos

Experienced
Jul 22, 2024
im more afraid of everything that happens before death than everything that happens after death, as in, as said above, the pain that you might go through and that it might take longer to actually leave the almighty life than expected

i dont really think nor care about everything that happens after it. if i return to life as a doorknob or whatever else you could possibly think of, so be it. its not like id have any control over it

Draconis

Draconis

Jun 8, 2024
Also we all fear the the unknown so the unknown is a better word for death..and in this is all fear because we dont know..it dont matter for me what happens after death..i only want to get through that portal.

The real fear lies in to continue life..all the bad shit that can happen when you are alive...

• Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles and GoatHerder
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I don't fear Death.There is nothing to fear about Death.

After Death is non-existence forever no suffering no pain no problems forever . Why would I fear that ? non-existence forever is the best thing ever

Most say we are all scared of Death but u see many in this and similar threads say they don't fear Death like I don't . non-existence forever is the ultimate bliss

They want people confused not knowing what is after Death or believing made up fiction as in an afterlife or reincarnation.

While Dying ur still alive that's why u can feel pain. A corpse can't feel any pain .

Last edited:
Reactions: GoatHerder
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Life is the problem
Jul 11, 2024
I fear death because I don't know what to expect. But, what I fear more is life itself, there's so many bad things that could happen to someone it terrifies me. I'm scared to do anything risky like riding a motorbike because I know lots of people have been injured badly, some of the injuries they'll never heal from.

misatosdiary

misatosdiary

everything will be okay
Jun 28, 2024
I fear the pain and the loneliness.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally find so much comfort in death as I believe death to simply be nothingness, all I wish for is to be unconscious for all eternity with this cruel, painful existence that is filled with endless suffering eternally forgotten about. What I fear is existence, I fear the immense harm that this existence causes, I find it terrifying to exist as a conscious being capable of being tormented so immensley, for me death is the only peace, I only hope for permanent non-existence, I know that no matter what I'd never wish to suffer in this existence, I find it so undesirable to exist at all.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
dying a slow agonizing death while being mentally and physically tortured by the shit machine that we are, it's a possibility
other than that i don't fear death what i fear is being brought alive inside anyone of these shitty machines in the universe
i hope when i die it last for all time