Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
LoL I never said you did. I quoted the OP, not you. Sorry if that was not clear.

Shit I probably read it wrong. I'm sorry, I'm not mad or anything lol I just see some trying to outdo another when the goal is just correct information to achieve a goal of theirs.

As usual, I did read some words a little different. Again, didn't mean anything by it :)

Reactions: Freeme3820
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

One day this Girl will be free <3
Jul 27, 2020
First off SN is NOT a drug, please stop thinking it as one. It is an inorganic salt. So as another poster stated regarding plugging it, well just don't do it.

As far as minimal water for SN dissolution, I don't see anything wrong with the recommended 20-25g per 50ml water. You have to understand the reasoning behind the steps in the guide. There is the food fasting and then the water fasting. This is to empty out your stomach and intestines to facilitate SN absorbtion. The 50ml of water you mix it in is to suspend SN ions within the water when it's totally dissolved. This is basically to trick your body to bypass stomach gastric acid where the SN would converted and send the water suspended SN straight to your intestines where it suppose to go to do its thing. I would think too little water would hinder this and more SN ends up in your stomach because it has not fully dissolved into the water so then it would be broken down to be less harmful instead of going to your intestines where it needs to be.

thank you for the reply, that's really helpful. I suppose I just saw it as a drug because its an antidote to cyanide poisening, although I saw it as a poisen as well,. Its pretty mad how its a poisen and an antidote to a poisen. I've actually just done a test with the sn and water amount that I researched to see if it dissolved OK (I diddent take it, just wanted to check it really) and the 17g in 25ml of water dissolved fine, it did increase it to 32ml after th sn was mixed in there though. Honestly it's the being sick part that I want to avoid and drinking it would deffo cause that, I was just hoping this meathod would be the answer really x

Reactions: Blue LIPS
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Honestly I don't know why I post here anymore most of the time. There is zero reason to think plugging this will prevent nausea and vomiting. Likewise, I would assume that absorption of an inorganic salt is significantly worse in the rectum vs duodenum. Regardless of what has been posted in this thread, the primary location of SN absorption is not in the stomach, but rather the small intestine.

you are free to do what you want, but the questions regarding dose reduction don't coincide with anatomy or bioavailability. You are basically trying an untested route that may result in damage to your colon (reactive agents are nasty) and impaired absorption with the aim of accomplishing something (no nausea) that definitely will not be achieved. I'm not re arguing the mechanisms of N/V, but suffice to say they are both central and peripheral.

while it is tempting to listen to cheerleaders specifically, I would encourage you to also listen to the contrarians.

Reactions: fastFWD, Neville1, falloutcarter13 and 3 others
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Honestly I don't know why I post here anymore most of the time. There is zero reason to think plugging this will prevent nausea and vomiting. Likewise, I would assume that absorption of an inorganic salt is significantly worse in the rectum vs duodenum. Regardless of what has been posted in this thread, the primary location of SN absorption is not in the stomach, but rather the small intestine.

you are free to do what you want, but the questions regarding dose reduction don't coincide with anatomy or bioavailability. You are basically trying an untested route that may result in damage to your colon (reactive agents are nasty) and impaired absorption with the aim of accomplishing something (no nausea) that definitely will not be achieved. I'm not re arguing the mechanisms of N/V, but suffice to say they are both central and peripheral.

while it is tempting to listen to cheerleaders specifically, I would encourage you to also listen to the contrarians.

I appreciate the correction as you seem to know a thing or two. But yeah it wouldn't make sense, as either way the introduction would cause that regardless (rectal).

And you post here to correct possible "bad" information... from me lol.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Neville1, falloutcarter13, Freeme3820 and 1 other person
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

One day this Girl will be free <3
Jul 27, 2020

Thank you for the information, I do take everyone's opinions, views and knowledge into account as well as researching anything that would reasonably support this meathod, I can also now go off experience of what I did right and wrong, I understand that this is a method that seems to be unused but to me if it has evidence that it could potentially work then I'm willing to take any risks because at this stage its trial and error and I am completely aware of this. Part of what I have read suggests that nausea can be reduced but there is also the advantage (to me) that if I were to vomit then the sn would still remain fully in my system as that wouldent be what I'd bring up. Another thing I did on my first attempt was record as much as I could (granted it was around 1 hour after taking it) but physical symptoms still remained to some extent, I logged how I was feeling, any symptoms I could remember and also used an oxymeter and BP machine to get a clearer picture of the effects. Again thank you for your input, it's appreciated :smiling: :heart: x

Reactions: Checkmate3