• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I'm sure we all get sick of pro-lifers sometimes. I mean, they're everywhere. Even those closest to us are likely to be one, not sating they're all that bad, bc that certainly isn't true. Some are in fact, great ppl who are just too blind to see the truth. That's how I see it. After all, society does brainwash people all the time. :/

Anyway, what pro-life quote are you the most tired of hearing?

Mine is "It get's better".

Probably bc I've heard it way too many times over the years and I'm getting tired of hearing it. In fact, bc of that quote I've been given false hope over and over again my entire youth and adulthood up until today. Not saying this quote isn't always true, but for me it certainly isn't.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I just get irritated with anything that they say that resembles something along the lines of loving life. It's just so annoying to me at how they talk about enjoying life

Reactions: 4am and sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
"Love yourself"

Why should I love someone who's so justifiably undeserving of love from others? Even ignoring that, myself is the selfish prick who's ruined my life in the first place so why should he get to reap the benefits of self love?

• Hugs
Reactions: Valky
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
"Suicide is selfish."

"Suicide is the easy way out."

I hate it when people say this.
I just get irritated with anything that they say that resembles something along the lines of loving life. It's just so annoying to me at how they talk about enjoying life
The annoying thing is that they expect you to love life too, and if you don't, they literally get mad at you and try to guilt you into enjoying it

Last edited:
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
'Ur lfe = prcious'

Yh gnius slf alrdy knw tht - = Y am s/ frstr8td tht am in positn tht am in
I saw your profile, and while I don't know what a hypnotic injury is, it sounds pretty rough. I'm so sorry you have to go through that. I hope things will work out for you some day, wether it means that you get to ctb or that things gets better for you somehow. Like with most ppl I just want you to be happy honestly.

And also yeah, that quote is pretty annoying.
"Suicide is selfish."

"Suicide is the easy way out."

I hate it when people say this.

The annoying thing is that they expect you to love life too, and if you don't, they literally get mad at you and try to guilt you into enjoying it
Ikr, and especially mental health proffessionals, they're the worst kind of pro-lifers imo.

Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I especially despise anything like "there is hope, life gets better", it's just insane drivel that makes no sense especially as we exist in this hellish reality where there is unlimited potential for torment, pain and agony, it disturbs me how there is no limit as to how torturous existing can get.

Honestly I really cannot stand those who try and deny how this world is filled with endless suffering and cruelty, existence truly is so harmful with endless risks. Those phrases are just nonsense as to continue existing means risking experiencing much worse torment at any moment as after all we exist in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
"But there are people who have it worse than you"

"It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem"

"It's the coward's way out"

"It gets better"
These are so annoying. Life isn't a competition of who has it worse. Whenever people say that they're literally playing the Oppression Olympics. Suicide for me is a permanent solution to a permanent problem, as life itself is the problem for me.

I believe that it takes courage to commit suicide. You have to go against your own survival instinct, that's not an easy feat. Most people are scared of death and dying, so it's absurd to me when they call people who committed suicide "cowards".

They don't even know if it will get better or not, no one can see the future. What if it gets worse? I think that people have an optimism bias.

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
"It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem."

Hol up, a permanent solution? YAY! Also kind of hilarious when things like anxiety, depression, grief, etc. are considered lifelong and unfixable pain points.

"You don't want to die, you want to stop being in pain/you want to be happy again."

Well no shit. If only there was a way to stop being in pain forever. Lil Peep said it best, what's the point of happiness if it's gone in 10 seconds and it's back to being in pain?

"I love you. You belong here. Be kind and gentle to yourself."

Always said by some random on the internet who doesn't give af about you. I'll go to the rest of their comments and they're a total asshole to other people but want invisible internet points for regurgitating feel-goody platitudes, yawn

"You should go to therapy."

So I can hide my true feelings to avoid getting sectioned? So I can pay $150 a session to be told "stop worrying so much" and "join a club that interests you" and "wow you bring up some good points, all those things do suck, that's life though lol"? So I can just waste an awkward, uncomfortable hour with a therapist who's just going to tell me shit I can read online for free? So I can get picked apart by a therapist desperate for the "aha" moment where I tell them what they want to hear, but the truth is that I'm just too weak for life?

"You have people out there who care about you."

where-wherearethey.gif

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Same as you. My Dad has even gone so far as to promise it will get better. It really annoys me because our future's are largely in our own hands. It's up to us whether they get better. And, even if we give our all, they may not.
I feel like the future is mostly out of your control rather than in your own hands

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I feel like the future is mostly out of your control rather than in your own hands

Sure, to an extent it is but most change in life- at least positive change takes effort. Enormous amounts of it. So, that's probably why I get irritated with the whole: 'Everything will get better' platitude because it makes it sound like it will all happen magically!

Things have only gotten better in my life because I worked hard to make them better. It's like saying- 'that cake you are going to earn the money to buy the ingredients for, go and and buy those ingredients, come home and bake- is going to be delicious! Firstly- that cake will only exist if you've done all of the above and even then- it may not well be delicious at all! If my cooking was involved...

So it's the two things that irritate me about it- one that things magically get better in life without any effort and two- of we actually put that effort in- things are guaranteed to get better.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
"It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem."

Hol up, a permanent solution? YAY! Also kind of hilarious when things like anxiety, depression, grief, etc. are considered lifelong and unfixable pain points.

"You don't want to die, you want to stop being in pain/you want to be happy again."

Well no shit. If only there was a way to stop being in pain forever. Lil Peep said it best, what's the point of happiness if it's gone in 10 seconds and it's back to being in pain?

"I love you. You belong here. Be kind and gentle to yourself."

Always said by some random on the internet who doesn't give af about you. I'll go to the rest of their comments and they're a total asshole to other people but want invisible internet points for regurgitating feel-goody platitudes, yawn

"You should go to therapy."

So I can hide my true feelings to avoid getting sectioned? So I can pay $150 a session to be told "stop worrying so much" and "join a club that interests you" and "wow you bring up some good points, all those things do suck, that's life though lol"? So I can just waste an awkward, uncomfortable hour with a therapist who's just going to tell me shit I can read online for free? So I can get picked apart by a therapist desperate for the "aha" moment where I tell them what they want to hear, but the truth is that I'm just too weak for life?

"You have people out there who care about you."

where-wherearethey.gif
I want to save this entire post lol, I feel the exact same way.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
"suicide doesn't take away the pain, it gives it to somebody else"

or in other words

"keep that shit away from me, it's contagious"
They only care about the pain they would get from losing you, not your pain and suffering. That's what makes them selfish

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
"It gets better" is the one I hear the most so it's the one I get the most annoyed from. I can tell that whenever someone says it they clearly don't understand or care enough to even attempt to understand what I'm going through.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
"suicide doesn't take away the pain, it gives it to somebody else"

or in other words

"keep that shit away from me, it's contagious"
...And simultaneously everybody - including suicidal people - are oftentimes told that others are not responsible for their feelings, and that they must solve their emotional pain on their on own; yet suicidal people are also blamed for the pain of others since we are "passing" it onto others.

I am not arguing about whether or not we are responsible for each others emotional well being, but I just think that you have raised a good point which shows how hypocritical certain people can be.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
"This too, will pass." Yeah, it hasn't passed since I was 8 I'm sure it'll pass now that I'm 23.

"If you tried harder things would be better." Do I even need to explain this one?

• Informative
Reactions: Valky and sserafim
UnwillingSavior

UnwillingSavior

Mr. Self Destruct
Nov 2, 2023
When I told my mom years ago I had suicidal tendencies she yelled at me and said, "why would you do that to me?". Sure, my reason for giving my life up is to bother you, thanks for disregarding the 30 minutes of prior conversation we just had. To be fair, her dad ctb'd when she was young, but as much as I feel and sympathize for her awful past I don't think she has the right to invalidate my own crisis.

Edit: should clarify that was her reason I shouldn't think about it at all, aka her pro-life nonsense based upon nothing.

Last edited:
SoulCage

SoulCage

Dec 28, 2023
Definitely the "it gets better / just try something else" is the worst.

Yes, sure, I will just touch the hot iron over and over again and maybe at some point it won't burn my skin anymore. Even though I know for a fact that it will be painful, I have to keep touching it until I cease to exist. Good idea!

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
The worst one for me is actually being told "just fucking kill yourself then, bet you cant your too afraid" or "your life isnt hard enough but i can make it harder" by an abuser/person, I've been told that a few times when trying to vent or come out and it devolved into that. I can't tell you how much it hurts to think that someone cares about you "despite their flaws" to just turn around and say quite possibly the worst thing you could. I'm now thinking about CTB every single hour of the day I'm awake and I feel like they contributed. It's pretty much a reason why iI keep friends at a very big distance. Words from people I care about destroy me and thats just how i was built.

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
"Everyone can get better, and there's always hope."

Maybe in a made-up fantasy land.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
"Everything will be okay."

In that moment I feel like nothing will ever be okay again, like my world is crumbling and I will never find the energy to rebuild it like I had to before so many times.
It's giving me "get your shit together" vibes.

No, let me cry, let me sob, let me mourn the kid inside of me that has been tormented for so long.

Z

zengiraffe

Feb 29, 2024
"It's all in your head." as a way to dismiss someone's problems or depression.

Everything is in everyone's heads. As humans we don't live in objective reality, our brains collect information from our sense organs and then create a simulated reality for us to live in. Our entire lives take place entirely inside of our heads. A problem that is "in my head" is as legitimate as any other problem, which are all also in my head.