• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Death as an end in itself
Aug 14, 2023
Hello. I thought about hanging myself and tried to hang myself several times to understand how I would feel.And I became curious, what would happen if I drank some pills to pass out and hang myself?Maybe someone can recommend some pills.

ps. Sorry for my English ((

JuniperBlooms

JuniperBlooms

In the valley of death I am their king.
Apr 28, 2023
The pills you'd probably have access to would probably just end in a really painful vomit party. Perhaps benzos would be the way to go for this? I hope you find peace it's truly unfortunate you've come to this

Reactions: lillmonix3
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
For my method, which is CO poisoning in a tent, instead of using some kind of pill, I thought about using chloroform to knock myself out before succumbing to the CO gas. There are recipes online to make it yourself.

Reactions: lillmonix3
bangimout

bangimout

Aug 15, 2023
For my method, which is CO poisoning in a tent, instead of using some kind of pill, I thought about using chloroform to knock myself out before succumbing to the CO gas. There are recipes online to make it yourself.
I read online that chloroform is lethal so wouldn't it be easier to drink the whole thing?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I read online that chloroform is lethal so wouldn't it be easier to drink the whole thing?
I have no idea if chloroform is lethal by drinking it. I only know about it's "knock out" capabilities, and not from any personal experience, either. But, I have seen the recipe online. Whether it's a "good" recipe, I have no idea. Your question asked how to knock yourself out, so I used chloroform in that context only.

And TBH, I've never much been one for the "poisoning" type of methods, as I'm well aware that the body will do everything it can to expel the poison, so there are many other preparations that need to be done to even make most poisonings feasible. I just think there are simpler and more effective ways to CTB. But, that's just my personal take on it. To each, their own.

Last edited:
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
A high dose of Diazepam could work. Diazepam works fast (30-60 minutes) and long.

This is just a general info, but not a recommendation !

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Air Dusters are said to work for hyperventilation. You'll want Dutch courage above all else.