• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Yeah I think it's likely to be very low. Like the people who have access to assisted suicide drugs in places where it is legal often don't use them. They just needed to know they have the choice.

couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
Damn that seems extremely low, but not a bad thing I guess as they found a way to press forward and not do it.

What makes you think so low??

i think majority will still be miserable. but the survival instinct is too strong. besides you will find always execuses not to do it.

Fcancer

Fcancer

Student
Sep 24, 2018
i think majority will still be miserable. but the survival instinct is too strong. besides you will find always execuses not to do it.
I guess if you're just wanting to do it because you're miserable then you're probably right. People with health problems likely have extra incentive/drive to do it before things get too bad and the option is taken out of their hands.

Prime

Prime

A Nihilist
Oct 25, 2018
Its too difficult to speculate. I have been lurking around for around a month now. Made my account only on thursday. I have seen a lot of Goodbye threads but almost all of them come back after a day or two telling what went wrong. If I assume that everyone who discusses methods and says he tried it out and experimented or whatever is really serious and then makes a goodbye thread and then doesn't come back, I'd say....1 or 2% at best

Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Inactive doesnt equal dead my friend comon use your head.

It doesn't, but if they suddenly stop going on after talking about using a method on that day or in the near future, they're probably dead. I won't make a goodbye post just in case I end up wimping out or failing, but if I stop being active within the next 24 hours for at least a month, I'm probably dead.

@Trashcan

What happened to your gunshot method? If you don't mind telling, of course

I decided it's too violent. The gun also had a few problems firing and I don't know enough about guns to fix it. I'm hoping to use full suspension hanging later today, could be as much as 13 hours later depending on when I get the house to myself. Might not happen at all if I get too scared.

Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Somebody here starts a topic about being fully ready to ctb at least 1 time a week. So I think most of us will die eventually. I sincerely wish a peaceful end to everyone who made a decision.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Somebody here starts a topic about being fully ready to ctb at least 1 time a week. So I think most of us will die eventually. I sincerely wish a peaceful end to everyone who made a decision.

most people here will not ctb. 10% is my max figure.

Reactions: Trashcan