• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DragonRock13

DragonRock13

Dead Inside
May 13, 2018
Either because they hurt or messiness or any other reasons why you wouldn't try the method.

Personally I would never try with a train or by getting hit by a vehicle because it would most likely traumatize the other person.

YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
I wouldn't try anything where the threat of physical pain is compounded by the anticipation of it. I have an overactive imagination, so the anticipation in my case would be far worse. That means no standing at the edge of a rooftop getting ready to jump, holding a shotgun to my head prepared to blow my brains out, or waiting for a fast moving vehicle to get closer right before jumping out in front of it.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I wouldn't try anything where the threat of physical pain is compounded by the anticipation of it. I have an overactive imagination, so the anticipation in my case would be far worse. That means no standing at the edge of a rooftop getting ready to jump, holding a shotgun to my head prepared to blow my brains out, or waiting for a fast moving vehicle to get closer right before jumping out in front of it.
What about hanging?

YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
What about hanging?
I think I could make a go with hanging if I didn't had any other choice. My only concern would be what if I didn't do it correctly? I might cause some kind of painful permanent injury. Plus, there's the thought of having my body found hanging from a noose. I prefer to be lying down peacefully instead, just for the sake of those I leave behind if for nothing else.

T

Tiburcio

I could be the whole day saying methods.

Heights, train, stabbing, slicing with knife, drown 10L of water, acid or bleach, gunshot, shotgun, hit by cars, choking in water or plastic bag, burn alive, seppuku, going to nature and devoured by carnivores, electroshock, frozen, and even hanging!

But curiously I would die guillotined... I guess because there is no backtrack if I regret...

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
Trains like everyone else said previously, unless I was extremely desperate. There's also a chance where you can survive but you're basically missing limbs and in pain so that's also a scary factor to consider.

I tried OD'ing several times and I basically learned unless you take a shitload of opiates and painkillers it won't work, and even that has a slim chance of working.

D

dwimplepeen213

Jun 26, 2018
Jumping, wrist slitting, setting self on fire, bleach.

Past OD attempts were pretty useless despite taking a lot and now I can't even swallow one pill without gagging and vomiting so thats out of the question for me now even if I wanted to.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Fire, drowning, jumping (either on trains, from high buildings, or on other vehicles). Well, everything that involves the presence of other human beings of course. Humans in my place stinks and I do not want them near me when I finally free myself from their existence.

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
Only SN / N or a shotgun if I could get one, I am not psychologically ready for anything else.

Reactions: lemmeeleev
Rx_S

Rx_S

Where's my free will and right to end everything?
Jul 6, 2018
Poisoning by (CO), not by coal burning but using the chemical reaction of Formic and Sulfuric Acid.

athousandsorrows

athousandsorrows

Jul 5, 2018
I'm terrified of heights so I wouldn't jump off a tall building or mountain, sadly, because I think it's the cheapest and easiest way to go, but I just can't bring myself to even try it :( I'd do the gunshot to the head if I could have access to a gun, but where I live it's not so easy to get one without arising a lot of suspicion. I'd love to go in a peaceful, in-your-sleep kind of way, like a dream and then you're out. That would be the holy grail right? I wouldn't try hanging because I'm afraid I'd screw it up, though I had an acquaintance that hung herself successfully, but she was found by her 7-year-old and it was horrible for everyone who knew her. I envy her though, she made a choice and followed through. I've been dreaming for years of doing it, who cares how? The ultimate goal is to be out right? What does it matter if you feel some pain, horrible as it may be, for a few minutes if by the end you'll be free, right? At least, that's how I try to rationalize it, but in the end I'm always too scared and cowardly to do anything.

Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Not a single one, since I don't have the balls to carry out any of them. Assuming I did have the chutzpah, then, honestly, almost any method would be enough for me as long as it got the job done. Exceptions being anything especially excruciating (burning alive, drowning, ingesting toxic chemicals, slit veins etc.). Hanging being another notable exception. Even if I were armed with the necessary courage to accomplish the task and it was literally the only way I could kill myself then I, almost probably, wouldn't do it. My biological grandmother hung herself, so, at least for me, the method itself bears a lot of highly negative feelings, mostly due to the palpable emotional/mental scars it left on my mother and how it freaked me out as a kid when I first heard about it. Plus, even outside of that, the whole thought of hanging makes me want to vomit. It just absolutely disgusts me for whatever strange reason. The idea of blowing my brains with a double barrel shotgun seems squeaky clean by comparison.

Last edited:
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Anything that only has an effect on the brain, or has a chance of leaving me disabled.