• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

burdenox

burdenox

“You are all the things that are wrong with you”
Nov 10, 2020
Just to preface this, I'm from the UK so I don't have access to guns and certain drugs, at least not easily so those are kind of off the table unless any uk folks here can help me out.

The ones I'm looking into right now are partial hanging and trains though I've heard conflicting opinions on both being ineffective or painful. I'm not too concerned with pain though I'd prefer it not be, my main concern would be leaving a mess behind but at this point I'm caring less about that too. Basically I'm desperate and open for any suggestions lmao

Any advice?
Thanks
C9487CFA D3D4 4D43 88EB F83024997881

Z

Zerengin96

Student
Jun 14, 2022
Hopefully i will be able to acquire n in the next couple of months and this is the method i would suggest to others too

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that if I knew the answer, I would already be gone. Suicide is very difficult for me personally. All that anyone can do is look at the resources section. I have very limited access to methods, and I feel like what method is suitable for someone depends on their situation and what they can access.

The train sounds horrifying to me and I know I could never personally ctb that way. Hanging scares me because of the fear of failure but I guess when I get desperate I will have no other choice. Many people have ctb that way, so I will have to do research to reduce the chance of it failing.
I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do, and I understand being desperate to leave. Living really is so tiring and depressing.

• Love
Reactions: theboy, hellispink and burdenox
Upvote 0
C

Carlotta16

The Best I Can Do is Nothing
Mar 16, 2022
Just to preface this, I'm from the UK so I don't have access to guns and certain drugs, at least not easily so those are kind of off the table unless any uk folks here can help me out.

The ones I'm looking into right now are partial hanging and trains though I've heard conflicting opinions on both being ineffective or painful. I'm not too concerned with pain though I'd prefer it not be, my main concern would be leaving a mess behind but at this point I'm caring less about that too. Basically I'm desperate and open for any suggestions lmao

Any advice?
Thanks
View attachment 94008
My method is SN and I am also from the UK.

Upvote 0