C

cantgetoutofbed

Jul 21, 2020
all methods apart from SN and N and Carbon Monoxide , I'm a big scaredy cat! Anyone who kills themself in any way is a hero in my eyes , very brave!
Agreed. I feel the same. Heroic.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadghost and Lost_the_will2_live
Folie

Folie

Jul 14, 2020
Basically anything that doesn't involve hanging. I could never ever jump. I'd prefer not to use a gun. No drowning or burning. Self immolation freaks me out!

Reactions: sadghost
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
anything painful. I just want my exit to be calm.

Reactions: Tigeress Lost, Superdeterminist, Wisdom3_1-9 and 4 others
sadghost

sadghost

S
May 17, 2020
Anything that involves excruciating pain or anything that requires others to witness my death

Reactions: kinzokukae, KleinerWolf and LifeIsACurse
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Hanging, drowning, jumping, burning.

All of those make me incredibly uncomfortable and really freak me out. Honestly, a heroin overdose would probably be fairly peaceful.

Reactions: kinzokukae and Fragile
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Gunshot, Jumping, Hanging, Drowning, Exsanguination, Gasses, Brutal Stuff

Reactions: kinzokukae and KleinerWolf
Tereon

Tereon

Jul 22, 2020
Drinking sulphuric acid, drinking bleach, self-immolation, cutting my carotids and jugulars, injecting air or other substances into veins, electrocution, etc.

Last edited:
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
It would hurt so much cause of my stomach problems and I don't like the idea of dying from inside
I can relate to what you said about not wanting to die from inside.
It's also why I'm kinda troubled about SN and alike.

My body is a temple; Shoot me in the head lol

Reactions: ravergirl and kinzokukae
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Jumping would be the hardest for me.

• Love
oasis

oasis

Jul 21, 2020
Hanging really scares me, especially the fear of failure to do it properly.

Reactions: thepinkpeppapig, kinzokukae and KleinerWolf
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
I envy everyone who successfully manages to ctb anyway. I am very chicken to try anything ... I just keep contemplating ctb , I hate myself .. I am an useless waste of life

• Hugs
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
chainsaw

GonnaGoBye

GonnaGoBye

Will die soon
Jun 30, 2020
Gunshot, cause cant get a gun and it will be so loud that many people can hear you.

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Train, fire, car crash or jumping in traffic. I don't want anyone else to be hurt or traumatized. Also exit bag was always out of the question because I couldn't hid the big tank from family.

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
I don't think I could do anything that would hurt or traumatize anyone. It goes against my morals and I don't want to cause any suffering to anyone. The last thing I want to die from is something that causes any suffering to others. I don't want anyone, especially a stranger, to carry the burden of my suicide. So methods that are very gruesome to the person finding me like gunshot, jumping off train/in traffic, premeditated car crash.

Anything incredibly painful is immediately off the table. I can't do it. Burning, electrocution, drowning, starvation, dehydration, deliberate disease, consuming pesticides, or any cartel and mafia-like death come to mind. Nothing so gruesome that people will actively look for it on liveleak or something similar.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Emily_Numb
unprecocious

unprecocious

Not advanced
Jul 23, 2020
I fantasize about jumping into traffic or of a tall building for the rush, but could never build the courage, hate the thought of breaking bones..

• Love
jessica22

jessica22

Jul 22, 2020
Jumping

Reactions: I am ready, kinzokukae and KleinerWolf
s3gfault

s3gfault

No Brain No Pain
Jun 29, 2020
Cutting or self immolation

Reactions: kinzokukae, KleinerWolf and jessica22
pillsthatkill

pillsthatkill

Jul 23, 2020
Electrocution, burning, slitting wrists

Reactions: KleinerWolf and jessica22
Dannyboy

Dannyboy

Oct 19, 2019
For me personally I cringe thinking about heroin just because I'm fucking awful with needles.

also train method because I think it's fucked up to traumatize someone for life, making their own livelihood unbearable.
Heroin, tbh, i think that sounds like peace. i have many times tried some form of opiods, and the really do put the mind and body at ease.. i get the needle thing, i do, but if i could go today, that would be my choice, floating away to some other place, at peace.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I would really love to have a large stella session and jump of Beachy Head I know it will be my final rush, the only bloody trouble is I'm scared of heights, lol.

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Emily_Numb, Neville1 and Dannyboy
T

thickiana

My battery is low, gotta go
Jul 19, 2020
Electrocution, burning, drowning, jumping, train, cutting, self immolation, shooting myself, drinking... stuff or something like that, drug overdose etc...

I've chosen hanging because it's probably the easiest method for me even though it's still too brutal.

J

jameslb72

Jul 22, 2020
Has anyone ever considered electrocuting themseleves in the bath.? maybe after some alcohol and benzo consumption to numb yourself. I thought death was instantaneous but i heard of a case in the uk of a guy acceidently killing himself in the bath with his iphone charger, he had terrible burns

rundschlinge78

rundschlinge78

Jul 30, 2020
I don't think it is okay to pick a method that involuntarily involves other people, such as train, jumping.
Pain is okay for a short time (drowning, knive in lungs), but not for prolonged time (chainsaw).
Drugs are too uncertain: the body doesn't always do what you expect, or you can be rescued while unconscious.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Has anyone ever considered electrocuting themseleves in the bath.? maybe after some alcohol and benzo consumption to numb yourself. I thought death was instantaneous but i heard of a case in the uk of a guy acceidently killing himself in the bath with his iphone charger, he had terrible burns
Most modern electric devices don't really allow that anymore.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Guillotine and burning to death

Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
Insulin I tried but nothing just a terrible hypo

drowning hanging jumping train fire all that scares me but I have overdosed a lot of times on medicine saddened not worked :( even after sickness tablets I vomited but SN could work but I could vomit again so it could. Fail me
CO poisonings could but how to
Soz im v confused nw
Truth is my 20+ overdoses have caused inflammation of my stomach lining so I want SN but I know I will puke it up I ordered it than cancelled it
I just want to go peacefully this time ctb to the moon in peace

Last edited:
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
Seppuku, terribly frightening and painful.
Seppuku.jpg

Reactions: suicidalstrawbabie and AvaAdore