• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Hello! I am wondering what you guys think about combining another method with the exit bag? I'm thinking tying a ligature around the neck, possibly a strong cable tie, right before pulling down the bag would really ensure at least one method worked? And possibly faster when both are used?

I'm also aware of a few people advising against cable ties since they don't really compress the carotid arteries, only jugular veins, but that's still enough to kill you, and if you're passed out from the gas it wouldn't be a problem waiting for that death would it?

Thoughts appreciated!

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Is there a particular reason why you would want to combine another method with the exit bag? The exit bag is proven; what are you worried about? Best, G