rougarou

rougarou

why are you crying, lain?
Aug 6, 2023
all professionally diagnosed
trauma related: CPTSD, BPD, DID (combo deal)
neurodivergency: autism, ADHD, OCD
misc: schizoaffective, BDD, anorexia

it also goes without saying i have MDD and GAD, though honestly with all the other issues i have, i don't even know if those exist for me as their own thing or merely as symptoms of all of the above...

it's also possible i could have DPD and AVPD but at this time anything related to those potentials is being counted in my BPD.

i am also fairly certain i have... some other kind of learning disability beyond ADHD because i have pretty severe information processing issues as it relates to academic situations. brain bad just can't understand or remember anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: outatime_85
Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
atypical anorexia nervosa, ongoing ASD diagnosis.

sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
For those of you suffering from mental illness or a personality disorder or something along those lines, what is it you are forced to bear with?
Depression, severe anxiety, bpd, anamia, & probable audhd

blitz

blitz

Alive out of habit
Nov 14, 2022
Diagnosed- bpd,depression anxiety.
Likely- ocd
Possible- npd or schizophrenia

SadPingu

SadPingu

Go out like a spark, my trauma and me.
Jul 27, 2023
Bipolar type 2

KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

Verrückt
Jul 23, 2023
I don't have paper on that. Don't need a sick doctor, to give me legal drugs. (Psykofarmaka)
Depressed the most of my life.
Social anxiety.
Low self-esteem.
Maybe cPTSD. Because of my narcissist of an father.
Anxious personality
A lot of narcissists and other cluster b lack self awareness makes them pretty dangerous. Unfortunately I gained traits from them.

Last edited:
angel_cries

angel_cries

Aug 14, 2023
Diagnosed with BPD and chronic depression. I do have hypersexuality but is related to my BPD as is more of a mania/addiction than a proper disorder.

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Aspergers, depression, but I probably also have some form of ocd and possibly BPD to..

Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
High functioning autism, ADD, and borderline personality disorder or complex ptsd combined.

S

Spidsnoegenhat2

Jul 16, 2023
A lot of narcissists and other cluster b lack self awareness makes them pretty dangerous. Unfortunately I gained traits from them.
Unfortunately for some of them, they have shot themselves in the foot. When I'm dead they lose an employee. One of them has already lost at least 50.000-100,000 euros, I just have to drop the "bomb" (suicide). A mayor and police chey who covered up ther pedophile friends who worked as a teacher, I will also try to hit somehow legally. Know that the local media covers them. But my death is going to hit them in the foot somehow. They could probably be local freemason. And then I have the law on my side. Always had suicidal thoughts, but don't really want to die. Some others unconsciously wanted me to do that. have no other options. Or yes hit the lottery. Not less than 1.000.000 euro. Or I will leave them with there shit or be wery mean to them. Still legal. We have to hope for them that I win the Lotto an enough of money 🤣

G

genzo

Aug 12, 2023
Complex PTSD is the main one, all the others are just derived from it.
Self diagnosed but I studied Medecine and once I discovered CPTSD it explained all my problems...

Panic attacks. mostly not anymore, just when high stress situations or stuff that reminds me of the past like meeting some family members...
ADHD, Depression, social anxiety, addiction to escapism / dissociation.

Reactions: Kerrtu
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Bipolar 2 + anxiety. Use to be MDD, then PDD, then they finally got a clue

Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
I don't think I've ever been properly evaluated. When I moved away from New York and was looking for a psychiatrist so I'd be able to get a prescription for Klonopin, the PNP I found saw me "off the books" and his advice? Don't do any crazy shit (He knew I had attempted in the past). If I remember correctly, he charged $40 bucks per session (2015).

I'm diagnosed with (as far as I know anyway) PTSD and MDD.

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
I don't think I've ever been properly evaluated. When I moved away from New York and was looking for a psychiatrist so I'd be able to get a prescription for Klonopin, the PNP I found saw me "off the books" and his advice? Don't do any crazy shit (He knew I had attempted in the past). If I remember correctly, he charged $40 bucks per session (2015).

I'm diagnosed with (as far as I know anyway) PTSD and MDD.
40 with insurance? And in 2015! That mofo was stealing from you lmao.

Also the "proper" evaluation realistically takes fucking years, at least to get right. Depression meds r easy to get, but if it's something else then your psychiatrist is going to battle the everlasting shit with you and do whatever they can to not diagnose you lmao. Obviously cuz they don't want to make a mistake, but I wish they would be more receptive to at least trying different medication. Antipsychotics, while Ik a lot of people feel differently, help me significantly, and I cannot imagine I'd be here if I didn't receive them.

Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
40 with insurance? And in 2015! That mofo was stealing from you lmao.

I didn't have insurance at the time, so paying $40 was doable, though I don't remember how much the meds cost. Either way, I didn't see that PNP for too long, maybe 3 months? That time period was a blur.

I think I was paying $50 per therapy session when I lived near the city (therapist was in Manhattan). I didn't have insurance then either, and $50 in the city at that time was a bit of a steal. Plus she was probably the best therapist I ever worked with.

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
I didn't have insurance at the time, so paying $40 was doable, though I don't remember how much the meds cost. Either way, I didn't see that PNP for too long, maybe 3 months? That time period was a blur.

I think I was paying $50 per therapy session when I lived near the city (therapist was in Manhattan). I didn't have insurance then either, and $50 in the city at that time was a bit of a steal. Plus she was probably the best therapist I ever worked with.
Ya lack of health insurance is a fucking bitch. I'm currently paying for a friend's HRT and she's undocumented and Jesus Christ the amount needed to even have a conversation with PP was absurd. I fucking hate America for not having free health insurance, it's a real POS.

Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
Ya lack of health insurance is a fucking bitch. I'm currently paying for a friend's HRT and she's undocumented and Jesus Christ the amount needed to even have a conversation with PP was absurd. I fucking hate America for not having free health insurance, it's a real POS.

That's really kind and nice of you to be helping your friend out like that 🥹

The absence of free health care in the US is disgusting. And it's not like the US has an amazing infrastructure either.

• Love
Reactions: Holu
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
That's really kind and nice of you to be helping your friend out like that 🥹

The absence of free health care in the US is disgusting. And it's not like the US has an amazing infrastructure either.
Only cuz she's so absurdly anti suicide that she's just causing massive suffering to herself. As is, Hispanics aren't overly fond of transgender people, so her father spends money trying to "fix her" rather than other shit. Unfortunately for him she's an adult, and I have enough money to get her through a year so she can still eat and shit. I do wish the US healthcare was less expensive, especially since HRT isn't actually that costly since it's just fucking pills.

SpaceBoyEvangef

SpaceBoyEvangef

"Gonna get you like a space boy!"
Aug 16, 2023
BPD, OSDD, ADHD, and I exhibit some symptoms of Autism